Chapter 50: make trouble

The child moved quickly, and it didn't take too long, so she tidy up Zuqi from top to bottom.

Walking to the mirror, even Zu Qi couldn't hide the surprise and surprise in his eyes.

Judging from the appearance and figure, the original owner is very suitable for costume appearance, especially the indifferent character like Tianshan Snow Lotus.

Long eyebrows are like willows, body like a jade tree, faces like peach petals, eyes like autumn waves, but he exudes an aura that no strangers should enter. The dark blue dress makes his temperament more melancholy and gloomy.

It's a pity that Zu Qi was troubled by Xue Wan to sleep well these nights, and the dark circles under his eyes couldn't even cover the foundation.

Originally, Zu Qi wanted to ask the child to apply another layer of concealer, but then I thought about the male number two in the script often insomnia and lack of energy, so he let it go.

"It's so suitable, this dress is just tailor-made for you. You are the one who looks like Wei Mohan among all the auditioning people I have seen." The boy said excitedly with his hands folded.

Someone ridiculed: "I didn't expect Tong Sister to give such a high evaluation. If those people in front heard you, I'm afraid they will cry to death."

The child stuck out his tongue and made a grimace: "I'm not telling the truth, then do you think anyone in the past is more like Wei Mo enthalpy than Zu Qi?"

Wei Mohuo is the supporting actor in "The Wall of the Palace", and is also a sweet pastry chased by many people who come to audition.

There are not hundreds of people who change clothes and make-up in front of Zuqi, and there are also 80 or 90. Among them, there are many small and famous meat idols. Those people are really good-looking, but after this fixed dress, they always feel bad. point.

At first, the staff in the makeup team couldn't say what was wrong. At this moment, after seeing Zu Qi who is dressed in the same dress but has a completely different temperament, everyone's eyes are bright, and their hearts are suddenly open-

Wei Moyun described in the novel is aloof and arrogant, with extraordinary ability, disturbing the situation behind his back, and he is also righteous and evil. The former is a moral model worshipped by others, but the queen is often involved in **** conspiracies because of his complicated life experience.

The script of the movie largely retains Wei Mo Enthal's contradictory character. Many people think that acting Wei Mo Enthal only requires a high level of beauty and standing on the side as a vase when appropriate.

In fact, it is not the case, blindly paying attention to selling face and pretending to be cool will only run away from Wei Mohuo's people setting, and this is the reason why the crew has not found a suitable candidate for more than two months.

No one has carefully figured out the characteristics of Wei Mo's role.

In comparison, Zu Qi, who has a handsome face but a very gloomy and gloomy face, perfectly embodies the characteristics of Wei Mo's enthalpy, especially the dark circles under his eyes that can not be covered, which simply illuminates the essence.

After thinking about it this way, the staff shook their heads at the boy one after another.

"There really isn't someone who impressed me, so Yue Ji is pretty good."

"Yue Ji pays too much attention to appearance. It's okay for him to play a silly and sweet next-door brother. The role of Wei Mohui is not suitable for him."

"Let me say that, regardless of Zu Qi's appearance, his dark circles are like Wei Mo enthalpy. It seems that Wei Mo enthalpy in the novel often suffers from insomnia, right?"