Chapter 114: EXTRA-weight loss

During the exercises of the father and son, apart from Xue Jue, who deliberately returned home early every night but could only sleep with Zu Qi statically, and Xue Qian, who was dragged by Zu Qi to go to the park every morning at dawn. Million.

In order to comfort Xue Wan, Weng Yuxiang often took out the photos of Xue Jue when he was a child. Three or four-year-old Xue Jue also had a chubby body and a fat face like a bun, which was carved out of the same mold as Xue Wan.

Looking at the black historical photos of his father when he was a child, Xue Wan's depressed mood finally eased a lot, and he confidently refuted Zu Qi, saying that his fat was inherited from his father and had nothing to do with him.

Zu Qi at the time: "..."

However, I have to admit that Xue Wan's fatness is indeed related to his diet and exercise volume. Zuqi took the little guy to exercise continuously for almost a month. Until now, Xue Wan still walked for a while to pant, and then acted like a baby. She shamelessly asked Zu Qi to carry him.

Zu Qi sternly refused without saying anything.

I don't know that Xue Wan's mouth flattened, his eyes and nose reddened immediately, and he squatted down and hugged his knees pitifully, and said in a crying voice, "I really can't run anymore. I'm so tired. Dad, let's rest for a while, okay."

"No." Zu Qi continued to refuse, saying that he was going to pull Xue million's little arm. "Let's go back for breakfast after another half an hour, okay?"

Xue Wanwan yelled coquettishly: "Oh, dad, I really can't run, my foot is about to break..."

Zu Qi saw that the little guy's chubby face was almost wrinkled, his forehead was covered with sweat, and his fluffy hair had been soaked. He was indeed exhausted, and he felt a little softened for a while.

After thinking about it, Zu Qi made a concession, "Then we walk around here for half an hour and go home."

Xue Wan, who thought it was a miserable sale, said: "..."

"Let's go." Zu Qi, who was just thrown off his hand, wanted to pull the little guy's arm again.

I didn't know that his fingertips hadn't touched the little guy's clothes, I saw Xue Wanyi stood up, turned around and ran back, like a small electric motor with sufficient power.

Zu Qi: "..."

When Zu Qi chased home, Xue Wan had already leaned pitifully in Weng Yuxiang's arms, his little expression looked very pitiful.

Weng Yuxiang squatted on the ground, hugging Xue Wan while comforting something gently. Hearing Zu Qi's approaching footsteps, she raised her head to look at Zu Qi, frowned slightly and said in disapproval: "Xiao Qi , Don't be so young, you avoid him to exercise every day, how can he stand it?"

Xue Wan covered his face with his hands, Qiong Yao cried like: "I really can't stand it..."

"..." Zu Qi explained silently, "No, I..."

Before he could say his words, he was interrupted by Weng Yuxiang: "Xiao Qi, I have never intervened in your education of children, but now I have to say that you have done a little too much. At the age of six, he will not take the path of a sports student in the future. There is no need to force him to do so much."

Zu Qi helped his forehead helplessly: "But I can't let him keep getting so fat..."

"Maybe you will lose weight by the time you go to junior high or high school ten million?" Weng Yuxiang said.

Hearing that Xue Wan never cried, holding Weng Yuxiang's neck, plausibly refuted Zu Qi: "That is, those aunts said that my fat is just puffiness, and I will lose weight in the future!"