Chapter 18: Weibo

Cuiyue Pavilion is not far from the resort, it only takes about 40 minutes by car.

The blushing Xue Jue simply stopped talking to Zu Qi, and let Zu Qi whisper in his ear, so he wrote the words "I can't hear" directly on his face.

Zu Qi, who found it boring, put away his thoughts of play, and leaned on the seat to play with the phone in all kinds of boredom.

The novel world is basically the same as the real world. Even Weibo and WeChat are exactly the same as in the real world. Zu Qi receives a lot of news on social software every day.

Especially on Weibo, there are countless numbers of Aiteta's private messages.

Of course, Zu Qi doesn't need to look at it to guess that it's no good for netizens to find him.

Before he was busy adapting to the environment and fiddled with the space, not in the mood to pay attention to these things, now he opened Weibo on a whim and found that the private message box was really cursing him.

[Oh, I've gained a lot of knowledge. It's good to be able to sell the flesh. If you want to ban, you can ban whoever you want. If you have a golden thigh, you will think that you have climbed Mount Everest. You want to order Bilian. [Smile][Smile]]

[I heard that Shi Hao was blocked by your husband? How many people have you slept with? They can sleep to where they are today. It seems that the Cowboys have hope to squeeze into the rich. [funny]】

[Daily question, is Zu Qi violently killed today? 】

[Qi Ge Qi Ge! Seeking seeds! It's the one you got drunk and raped. Can I buy it for two dollars? ! No seed photos are fine! 】

...

Zu Qi watched for more than ten minutes before seeing a private message from fans cheering for him, like a lonely wandering boat amidst the black curses.

It can be seen that although the original owner has lived a life of fine clothes and jade after climbing on Xue Jue's golden thigh, his life in the entertainment industry can be described as a difficult life.

The others are all black and red, and the original owner is all black. In addition to the recent news that Shi Hao was blocked, Zu Qi, who was instantly pushed to the cusp of the storm, turned black and purple.

Zuqi Haidilao usually picks out a few private messages from fans. Just after switching his mobile page to the Weibo homepage, he heard Xue Jue, who was pretending to be deaf and mute, say coldly: "Don't look."

Zu Qi raised his chin slightly, his eyes still clinging to the phone: "You won't lose a piece of meat if you look at it."

"It is full of negative energy and hostility, and watching it will only affect your mood." Xue Jue said.

"More than that." Zu Qi raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "I still have more than 8 million fans. After Shi Hao went on the hot search, he helped me bring more than 1 million live fans."

Although these people are all here to scold him and watch him jokes, it is better to be hot than others who can't even call his name.

"..." After hearing these words, Xue Jue's expression suddenly became difficult to express, and he stopped talking for a moment. He considered, "Black fans are not fans."

Zuqi said: "But black fans are also live fans."

Xue Jue: "..." Well, he can't talk about Zu Qi now.

Zu Qi retrieved from the album the refined photos Xiaoya sent him a few days ago. They were all canned wild inulin taken from various angles. The light blue crystal bottle glowed in the sun with a crystal clear color and delicate. Carved flowers come alive.