Chapter 93: CP

Obviously the two girls were waiting for them on purpose.

Seeing Zu Qi and Xue Jue approaching, the two girls rushed up, and then embarrassedly asked Zu Qi for an autograph.

As soon as Zu Qi nodded, they saw that they didn't know where to take out a pillow. Two cute cartoon dolls were drawn on it. A girl pointed to the blank space above the doll's head.

"Can you sign here?"

"Yes." Zu Qi smiled and took the marker from the girl, but when he looked down to see the shapes of the two dolls, he was stunned.

If he didn't admit his mistake, the two little dolls should be a reduced version of him and Joe Yiyang. Of course, this is not the key. The important thing is the movements of the two little dolls...

It's so close!

Even mouth to mouth!

Although Zu Qi has long known that some of the girls on Weibo are CP fans of him and Joe Yiyang, when they meet in life, they have another feeling that is difficult to explain.

The girls quickly noticed Zuqi's stiffness, so they cautiously said: "That...we like you and Jojo so much...that's why..."

Speaking of the back, the two girls gradually became silent. They looked at Xue Jue, who was silent on the side, from the corner of the light, and their faces were full of guilty conscience.

Zu Qi completely understood what they meant, and he was stunned for a while, not knowing whether he should continue to sign, but considering that Xue Jue was by his side, he decided to refuse cruelly.

"sorry, I......"

Zu Qi hadn't said the refusal yet, and the marker and pillow in his hand were suddenly taken away by one hand. He turned his head and saw Xue Jue's mouth with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth. He smiled and asked: " Do you need my signature?"

Normally Xue Jue did not encounter fans who asked for his autograph, but he was not in the entertainment circle after all. Faced with the fans' accosting and giving gifts, he refused them all without even thinking about it.

This is the first time Xue Jue has taken the initiative to sign someone in his life, but these two girls are not his fans...

If it were other times, the two girls would be ecstatic that they got Xue Jue's signature, but now, this signature is obviously not the time to appear.

The girls wanted to get Xue Jue to sign other places, but when she looked up to Xue Jue's face that seemed to be smiling and actually had cold eyes, she shuddered at the same time.

very scary......

"Okay, okay..." The girl tried to squeeze out a smile that was uglier than crying, and then watched Xue Jue generously picked up the marker and signed it on the head of the doll of Joey Yang, seemingly inadvertently. Got his name.

Two girls: "..."

Originally, Xue Jue signed his signature very fast, and he could complete the abbreviation of his name in two or three seconds, but this time he dragged on for nearly half an hour, writing down his name neatly one by one.

The girls' faces were almost wrinkled into bitter gourds, and they stared straight at the word "Xue Jue" that could be recognized by a single glance on the pillow, and suddenly there was a feeling that the sky was falling.

Xue Jue didn't seem to see their expressions, and calmly handed the pillow and marker to Zu Qi: "Sign it."

"..." Zu Qi sympathized with the two girls, almost couldn't help but smile, twitching the corners of his mouth, and pretending to take the marker and pillow calmly, and dancingly signed his name on the top of another little baby.