Chapter 32: Late

Even if Weng Yuxiang had no experience in caring for pregnant women and was pregnant by herself, how could she not know that a pregnant person cannot eat heavy, spicy food?

"No!" Weng Yuxiang refused Zu Qi's request on the spot. After a while, she said in a slow tone, "Otherwise you can go up and rest first, and I will cook the soup for you myself."

After speaking, Weng Yuxiang couldn't help but persuaded Zu Qi to leave and turned into the kitchen.

In fact, Zu Qi is not greedy to eat roast goose, he just thinks that the flavor of the food is strong, and he can smell the flavor of the meat from a long distance, and it is perfect to lure a little boy to appear.

While waiting, Zu Qi entered and exited the space many times. He went back and forth several times in it, but he never saw the little boy.

An hour later, Weng Yuxiang knocked on the door with a plate. She cooked candied jujube pig's trotters soup and brought a bowl of soup with fragrant glutinous hoof flowers. By the way, she ordered the chef to prepare a few delicate dishes.

After careful advice, Weng Yuxiang left.

Zu Qi locked the door behind the door and listened for a while through the door. After making sure that there was no one outside, he took the dinner plate Weng Yuxiang put on the table into the space.

He went straight to the outside of the woods where he met the little boy last time. The bag of snacks that he had placed here had disappeared. It should have been taken by the little boy.

Zu Qi searched for a long time and didn't find the little boy. This time, he didn't turn around like a headless fly at all.

Zu Qi gently placed the dinner plate on the grass, and then sat on the ground.

Now I have a stomach that is more than eight months old. After standing for a long time, my legs will feel sore and numb, and I will feel much more comfortable sitting. Zu Qi slowly adjusted his sitting posture, took out his mobile phone and waited while playing games.

It's a pity that there is no signal in the space, otherwise you can still watch the movie on Weibo.

Time passed unconsciously for half an hour, Zu Qi still didn't hear any noise, but the soup and food he brought in was a bit cold.

Is it because he is sitting here that the little boy dare not come out?

Originally, Zuqi wanted to ask the little boy if he had a stomachache. Seeing this, he had to give up temporarily. He stood up from the ground with a slightly cumbersome movement and patted the grass clippings on his hands and clothes.

Holding the emerald hung on his neck, Zu Qi was about to leave, suddenly heard a small noise coming from the side, it was the sound of someone rushing through the grass.

Zu Qi turned his head reflexively, and then met a pair of **** eyes in the next second.

The little boy is petite, and the half-meter-high bushes just blocked him tightly, showing only the fluffy soft hair and the white and tender half of his face. He looks very cute, like hiding in a small hole to peep. The enemy squirrel.

Zu Qi likes children very much, and she feels completely softened when she sees this scene.

"Hi, we met again." Zu Qi raised a gentle smile, trying to make himself look more amiable.

The little boy didn't say a word, tilted his head curiously, blinked Shulingling's eyes, and his gaze turned around Zuqi's body for a while, and then landed on the dinner plate at Zuqi's feet.

In an instant, the little boy's eyes brightened for several degrees.

The little boy stared at the food on the plate intently, sniffed the smell of trotters soup in the air, and couldn't help swallowing.