Chapter 88: Explosion+Explore

[1. Burst]

After this farce, Tian Ling and Xiao Min have not seen each other for a long time.

The more Tian Ling thought about it, the more angry he became, and even the more he didn't like Xiao Min.

She felt that both Xiao Min and Liu Huishan were deceived by Zu Qi's rhetoric. She was grateful to Zu Qi for a box of apples, but any adult with a little thinking ability would not be so easily fooled, right?

In the next few days, Tian Ling could see Zu Qi's name appearing on Weibo hot searches. As time went by, his ranking continued to rise.

The frustrated Tian Ling followed Zu Qi's Weibo to the website and found that Apple was actually sold out? !

And the doubts that lingered in the comment area not long ago disappeared without a trace. The top ten of the hot comments were replaced by netizens who bought Apple out of curiosity. Almost everyone was rushing to show pictures.

For a time, buying apples became the standard for showing off wealth. A local tyrant even posted a picture on Weibo that he bought ten boxes of apples in one go. The following group of people shouted the local tyrants.

Tian Ling: "..."

This incident seems to be developing in a wrong direction.

So Tian Ling threw away the phone, abruptly and did not fall asleep all night.

The next day, a friend had a birthday and invited them all to eat. Tian Ling knew that Xiao Min was also going back, and because of his love, he had to take a taxi to the restaurant.

Nowadays during winter vacation, they stay at home and play with their mobile phones every day. They often stay up until three or four in the morning, and they can't get up after sleeping until three in the morning. A bunch of fresh acne appears on their faces and their skin texture is also good. It becomes extremely bad.

Even though Tian Ling applied a thick foundation after putting on makeup, she still couldn't hide the red acne protruding on her forehead. She came to the restaurant and saw a friend who also had acne and panda eyes. She couldn't help but gloat. laugh it out.

"Oh, there are so many acne on your face!" Tian Ling said mercilessly.

"You are ashamed to say me, don't you have acne on your face?" My friend couldn't help rolling his eyes.

Tian Ling gloated: "But I don't have as many acne as yours."

The two jokes for a while, then they saw other invited friends enter the box one after another, and began to tease those people again, until the late Xiao Min appeared, and a group of people were shocked instantly.

I still remember that Xiaoya was still troubled by the acne on her face when we met last time, but now her skin is white and smooth, and there is no trace of acne marks.

If Tian Ling hadn't seen Xiao Min's skin condition in person before, and thought she was born with a good skin quality that doesn't grow acne, but they used to fight acne together, how could Tian Ling not know Xiao Min's skin quality? ?

At the dinner, Tian Ling secretly looked at Xiao Min from time to time. She wanted to ask what products Xiao Min had used recently, but she was embarrassed to say that she and Xiao Min had a big fight over Zuqi a while ago.

Until the meal and birthday cake are over, it's time for everyone to give gifts.

Under the eyes of everyone, Xiao Min took out a beautifully packaged small box and handed it to the birthday star with a smile: "Didn't you ask me how to get rid of acne? Just eat this, the best choice for beauty and beauty."