Chapter 37: Labor

People sit at the table, and the pot comes from the sky.

Zu Qi didn't expect that he was just sitting around and watching the excitement. Xue Yanjing's magical brain circuit could actually pull him into the water.

Zu Qi subconsciously wanted to refute, but the words circulated around his mouth, and then changed his statement: "Uncle Xue, don't you like Sun Fei very much? After the divorce, you can be with Sun Fei openly, and other people too. I will not poke your spine in the back, let alone say that Sun Fei and Xue Hao are third parties and illegitimate children."

Sun Fei was hiding not far away overhearing the conversation in the restaurant. Hearing Zu Qi's words, her eyes suddenly lit up, and her expression of depression was inexplicably more colorful.

She looked at Xue Yanjing expectantly.

However, Sun Fei did not hear it, but Xue Yanjing heard Zu Qi's illocutionary meaning, and he dared to feel that this little **** was scolding him for cheating, and Sun Fei gave birth to a son.

"You **** bullshit, believe it or not, I'll tear your mouth!" Xue Yanjing slapped the table in anger and stood up, "Don't think that Xue Jue is protecting you, I dare not do anything to you, as long as I Xue Yanjing pays it back With a sigh of relief, don't even think about stepping into the door of our Xue family!"

Zuqi black line: "..." Now I not only stepped into the door of your Xue family, but also sat at the table of your Xue family to eat.

However, this sentence is just thinking about it in Zu Qi's mind. In case Xue Yanjing is really anxious and asks him to do something crazy, it may not be possible to stop it just by the housekeeper Zhang next to him.

Zu Qi was extraordinarily calm, but Weng Yuxiang couldn't listen anymore. He suddenly got up and looked at Xue Yanjing angrily: "If you have a temper, come at me and vent to an innocent person. What is it? I think Xiao Qi is right. If you like Sun Fei so much, go and marry her, just in time for your illegitimate child to have a status."

Xue Yanjing turned to look at Weng Yuxiang, then opened his eyes incredibly: "Do you really want to get a divorce?"

Weng Yuxiang's face was cold, and he glanced at Sun Fei who was eavesdropping behind a flower pot not far away: "I have endured for thirty years and long enough. How many thirty years can a person's life be? Xue Yanjing, I give up. Work and ideals have worked so hard to maintain this family. I believe that I have a clear conscience. I'm sorry that you have always been the one who is sorry for the family!"

The last sentence almost came out of Weng Yuxiang, her eyes flushed uncontrollably, and even her sight was covered with a vague mist, but she could not stop crying by herself.

Xue Yanjing was stunned by Weng Yuxiang's roar, and it took him a long time to break free from the bewildered state.

"Yuxiang..." Xue Yanjing looked moved, and stretched out his hand to pull Weng Yuxiang, "It's all because I didn't resist the temptation to do that kind of **** thing before. I know it's wrong. In the future, my husband and wife will have Xiao Jue to survive. it is good?"

Weng Yuxiang leaned to avoid Xue Yanjing's hand, moving so quickly as if he was avoiding a terrible monster.

Before Weng Yuxiang could speak, a low voice from across the air suddenly interrupted what Xue Yanjing wanted to say.

"not good."

Zu Qi looked up and followed the sound, only to see Xue Jue in a black customized suit pacing slowly, his handsome face was covered with a thin layer of ice, and the whole body exuded an obvious low pressure.