Chapter 62: Into the group

Zu Qi waited for a long time without waiting for Xue Jue's reply, thinking that she had said something wrong and made Xue Jue angry.

But he read the words silently again, and found nothing wrong.

Zu Qi exited the WeChat interface, closed his eyes and sat on the seat for a while, but could not fall asleep. Thinking of the content of the chat, he always felt a little bored, as if something was stuck in it.

After thinking about it for a long time, Zu Qi opened his eyes and picked up the phone to open the address book. He planned to call Xue Jue over.

Before the call was made, the car suddenly pulled over and stopped.

Before Zu Qi could react, she turned her head and asked Xiao Dengzi: "Have you been to the film and television city so soon?"

"It's early, we haven't left the city yet." As he said, Xiao Dengzi got up and opened the door of the nanny car, while continuing to say to Zu Qi, "Brother Duan, come with us."

Zu Qi was surprised: "Brother Duan? Are you talking about Duan Kai?"

"Yes, when Brother Duan contacted you yesterday, didn't he tell you?" Xiao Dengzi asked in confusion.

Zu Qi recalled the conversation between him and Duan Kai yesterday afternoon. With a few words, Duan Kai only said that other things would be discussed after they met, but he didn't say that they would meet so soon.

At this time, Xiao Dengzi happily greeted the outside of the car. After a while, a tall figure appeared in Zu Qi's sight.

As the agent with the largest number of fans on the entire network and none of them, Duan Kai is not inferior to the popular first-line celebrities in figure or appearance. Even if he wears a simple and slightly bloated black down jacket, he can't stop the radiance from his body. Strong aura.

Duan Kai is carrying a dark old-fashioned backpack that is very suitable for his characteristics, with cold eyebrows and cold eyes, even the curvature of the corners of his mouth is sloping, and it looks very difficult to get along with.

Zu Qi calmly looked up and down Duan Kai, and found that Duan Kai and the description in the novel hardly differed from each other—a vivid image of a staid old cadre.

After getting in the car, Duan Kai threw the backpack to the side and took out the tablet computer to talk to Zu Qi on the back journey.

Zu Qi: "..." Are all workaholics so direct now?

But having said that, in the next month, Zu Qi will have a pitiful schedule, and there will be nothing to do in the future, and the work he will do in the next month will be the same as the movie "The Palace Wall" without exception. related.

Looking at the few itineraries on the tablet screen, an awkward expression gradually climbed onto Zu Qi's cheek.

"Sorry, I took a long rest, and a lot of work has been put on hold." Zu Qi touched his nose and said.

"It's okay." Duan Kai waved his hand without any expression, and said, "Director Wang's name is the biggest gimmick. As long as you play your role well, there will be many activities later."

Zu Qi nodded, but there was nothing in his heart.

He is a blank piece of paper in this regard, he has not received any professional learning and training, he relies on his own practice and pondering in private, and has no knowledge of many things in the entertainment industry.

If he decides to develop in the entertainment industry in the future, Zuqi still wants to take a test at a relevant school and learn some knowledge systematically.