Chapter 4: space

After experiencing such a miraculous thing as wearing a book, Zu Qi was surprisingly calm at this moment.

He calmed down and looked around the surrounding scenery, and found that the grassland seemed to have no end, extending to the skyline infinitely. At first glance, it looked like a still landscape painting, not even a slight breeze.

There was the sound of gurgling water not far away. Zu Qi looked for the sound, and saw that a rather turbulent river appeared in front of him at some unknown time, and clusters of tender yellow flowers grew on the two banks that were beaten by the river.

Zu Qi approached and took a closer look, it turned out to be a wild chrysanthemum blooming in full bloom.

Zuqi remembers that the flowering period of wild chrysanthemums is from September to October in autumn, and it is not yet early autumn. In theory, wild chrysanthemums should not bloom so luxuriantly.

But right now, it doesn't matter—

Soon Zu Qi was attracted by the refreshing breath of Ruoqi that spread in the air. He barely squatted down holding his chubby belly, leaning close to a wild chrysanthemum and sniffing deeply.

Suddenly, a strange smell quickly penetrated into his nose, Zu Qi yawned, and suddenly felt a chaos in his head, unexpectedly gave birth to the urge to take a nap on the spot.

Zu Qi tried hard to suppress the sleepiness that was already in his heart. When he reached out and picked a wild chrysanthemum, when he stood up hard, he felt that the scenery in front of him changed suddenly.

In the blink of an eye, Zu Qi returned to the bathroom.

"Madam." Steward Zhang's cautious voice sounded, "It's cold at night, and you still have water on your body. Be careful not to freeze."

Zu Qi woke up like a dream, his eyes were still slightly blank. He clenched his fists unconsciously, and suddenly felt that the palm of his hand was hurt by something cold.

Look down.

Immediately, he was surprised to find that he was holding the emerald green gemstone and a wild chrysanthemum that he had crushed.

Zu Qi was taken aback for a moment, and suddenly understood—

It turns out that everything he saw just now was real, and everything he experienced did happen. He was not dreaming.

"Mrs?"

Steward Zhang's voice pulled back Zu Qi's thoughts again, and when she turned around, she saw Steward Zhang looking at him with a strange expression.

In order to prevent Mr. Zhang from being suspicious, Zu Qi had to temporarily suppress the tumbling emotions in his heart, and made a plain and watery expression with his eyes down.

Housekeeper Zhang adjusted the hot water in the shower and went out. Before leaving, he told Zu Qi to call him whenever he had any questions, and he waited outside.

An hour later, Zu Qi, who was wearing a large nightgown, slowly walked out of the bathroom with the help of Manager Zhang. Xue Jue, who had eaten a closed door, was nowhere to be seen.

Zu Qi sat down by the bed and told the housekeeper Zhang, "Go and call Xue Jue."

Steward Zhang did not change his face and replied: "Mrs., I have important work to do tonight, so it is not convenient to come over to see you for the time being."

Zu Qi raised a corner of his mouth, half-closed her peachy eyes and looked at Steward Zhang with extreme indifference. He thought for a while and got ready to get up: "Since it's not convenient for him to come over to see me, then I'll go to his head office?"