Chapter 69: appetite

The growing season of mushrooms is generally spring and autumn. Logically speaking, in this cold winter, few people can see mushrooms on the table.

But now that science and technology are advanced, it is not impossible to grow mushrooms artificially in the greenhouse, so when Xiao Dengzi heard Zuqi say that these mushrooms were sent by friends, he didn't think about other aspects.

Until Zu Qi and Duan Kai got into the car on the return journey, the dull little Dengzi suddenly reacted, slapped his thigh and said: "Oops! I knew I was leaving for two days, so I put the mushrooms in the room. What if someone takes it away?"

Duan Kai said blankly: "You put the mushrooms there, don't you let them use it casually?"

"..." Little Deng Zi cried out.

Duan Kai patted Xiao Dengzi on the shoulder, and solemnly comforted: "Don't worry, you are the only person interested in that kind of mushroom in the entire crew, I'm afraid other people won't touch it at all."

Xiao Dengzi: "..." He didn't feel comforted at all!

Zu Qi smiled and leaned back and forth, seeing Xiao Dengzi's face with a pitiful little look. He was a little bit unbearable, and he sighed and said, "Didn't you just take two mushrooms away? I still have left. Three mushrooms, I'll give you everything you want."

Little Dengzi, who was still downcast just now, immediately raised his head, his small eyes burst out with a light that quickly blinded Zuqi's eyes, and couldn't say: "Really?"

Zu Qi nodded: "Really."

The assured little Dengzi relaxed himself, and suddenly showed a happy smile.

Zu Qi knew that Xiao Dengzi was a real foodie, and his years of eating experience gave him a pair of magical eyes that can distinguish between good and bad food.

Originally, Zu Qi thought that those colorful and poisonous mushrooms would not be able to enter Xiao Dengzi's picky eyes. He didn't expect him to be so interested. For a while, he was also very curious about the taste of those mushrooms.

...

In the crew.

After all, Zuqi is only a male partner. His two days off will not delay the overall filming progress of the crew. At this time, the two actresses who played the heroine and the female partner entered the group, and Director Wang focused on shooting them and Joey. The scene between Yang and Yang.

Before joining the group, Qiao Yiyang was deeply troubled by anorexia, and now he is still not interested in food. As a manager, Zhou Hai became an ant on a hot pot and almost bald his hair. .

Seeing that the heavy foundation couldn't cover Joe Yiyang's thin cheeks, Zhou Hai was given the last letter by the company. In any case, Joe Yiyang must be restored to its previous appearance, otherwise his star journey would be ruined.

At noon that day, Zhou Hai packed his things as usual and was going to the kitchen to cook for Joey Yang. Whether Joey Yang wanted to eat or not, he always had to act.

"Brother Zhou!" The logistics staff passing by said suddenly, "Director Wang's friend sent some mushrooms over. I heard that they are newly cultivated varieties and they taste very good. I put them in the kitchen."

Zhou Hai understood what the logistics staff meant, and a smile appeared on his always frowning face. He nodded and said, "I see, thank you."

In fact, Zhou Hai didn't pay much attention to the words of the logistics staff. Before every time he cooks for Joe Yiyang, he will discuss with the doctor in advance about the matching of the dishes. Even the ingredients delivered are carefully selected by the company.