Chapter 83: Love words

Before the mushrooms were eaten, Zhou Hai pitifully found Zu Qi, but Zu Qi claimed that the mushrooms were given by his friends and he could only get the mushrooms when he met his friends next time.

At first Zhou Hai could endure it for a while, until the mushrooms were completely gone, and he could no longer calm down.

Zhou Hai found Zu Qi again and asked Zu Qi to give him the contact information of that friend. No matter how much money his friend needs, Zhou Hai can pay to buy the mushrooms from his friend.

Hearing this, Zu Qi was silent for a long time, and suddenly asked inexplicably: "Have you gone to the hospital for an examination?"

Zhou Hai was stunned, and then he understood what Zu Qi meant, and said: "We didn't go, there is a well-off society, there will be no problems."

Xiaokang is the personal doctor that Joe Yiyang often brings with him. He has nearly 20 years of experience in the industry. If he hadn't got the consent of Xiaokang, Zhou Hai would not dare to use the mushrooms that Xiaokang put in the kitchen casually.

The colorful appearance looks like poisonous.

After Zuqi heard Zhou Hai's words, a conjecture appeared in his mind. He hesitated for a moment, thinking about it or saying: "Why don't it be like this, my friend also gave me some apples, you show it to Teacher Qiao."

Zhou Hai looked incredible: "Apple?"

But what can apples do? Even if Joey Yang is willing to eat them, fruits can't be eaten...

Zhou Hai murmured in his heart, but considering that Zu Qi was also kind, he sighed and stood helplessly waiting for Zu Qi.

Zu Qi returned to the room and pulled out the suitcase from the closet, which contained the mushrooms and apples that Atao and Ashu's family helped him pick these days.

Originally, Zu Qi wanted to give these mushrooms directly to Joe Yiyang, but in order to avoid revealing the stuffing, he still cruelly rejected Zhou Hai, and packed seven or eight apples in a small bag to take it out.

Zhou Hai always faced Zhang's inexhaustible and helpless face. Seeing that Zu Qi was reluctant to tell his friend's contact information, he was too embarrassed to beg any more, thanked Zu Qi, and left with a bag of apples. Up.

...

The life of filming in the crew is very fulfilling.

In order to keep up with the progress, Director Wang divided the actors into two groups a and b, shooting different scenes and shots at the same time, and often worked overtime until two or three in the morning.

As the second male in the play, Zu Qi has many rivals with the male and female protagonists, especially in the beginning he and Joe Yiyang have a lot of fighting scenes, so their cooperation time is longer.

Xu is the mushroom sent by Zuqi. Joe Yiyang's mental state is much better than before, and his face is no longer as pale as before. The makeup artist does not need to use heavy foundation to cover the black under his eyes. eye socket.

Outside of work, Qiao Yiyang took the initiative to speak to Zuqi gradually, and the relationship between them became better and better over time.

Qiao Yiyang deserves to be a powerful actor who has won various trophies at a young age. He has unique insights into scripts and acting, and a few words can solve Zuqi's doubts.

In addition, Joey Yang was able to enter the state very quickly during filming, and the emotions he showed were extremely strong, and he could easily take Zuqi into the world of the play.