Chapter 111: Beat him

Ever since Xue Wan inadvertently called out the name "Dad" that day, Zu Qi could not wait to stay next to the little guy 24 hours a day, like a diligent squinting around Xue Wan's delicate flower.

It is a pity that Xue Wan only yelled once, no matter how much Zu Qi teased, he just refused to speak.

Zu Qi was anxious and angry, but helpless.

The wedding date is approaching, and Zu Qi, who had nothing to do before, has also become busy. Just two rehearsals are exhausted enough. I don't know that Weng Yuxiang has contacted Xue Jue for his wedding photos.

Said it is a wedding photo, in fact, neither of them can wear a wedding dress, but the shooting mode is similar to a normal wedding photo.

Zu Qi found this novel, so when Xue Jue was free, he eagerly pulled him to choose the scenes and costumes to be photographed. Whether it was before or after the crossing, Zu Qi had not taken any art photos, but had taken some advertising endorsements. But those can only be classified as work, which cannot be compared with now.

In the end, Zu Qi selected four sets of clothes and discussed with the staff for two indoor shooting and two outdoor shooting, one of which was underwater shooting.

Therefore, the outdoor shooting location was naturally set in a coastal city.

Although Zu Qi does not usually work much, but when there is an emergency meeting in the company, he still goes to the company, so he hears some unbearable rumors.

That afternoon, Zu Qi pushed the door to the bathroom. Before he even approached, he heard two men standing in front of the sink smoking a cigarette talking about his name.

"I don't know if what they said is true or false. If it is true, then Xue Jue is too pitiful. His head is almost so green that he will get divorced."

"Hey, what a divorce, people will have a wedding soon, and this is being reported on the Internet." The other man waved his hand and spit out the flue. "The movie conference that night abruptly formed that they announced the wedding. In Changzi, the Internet has been discussing their marriage these days, but few people have paid attention to the newly released movie. I heard that the director was outraged."

"Haha." The man sneered, "If you jump your feet, you still dare not say a word in front of Xue Jue. Seeing his awkwardness, it will be our King's fight. If nothing else, we gave Xue Jue a green hat."

With that, they seemed to find it funny, and they all laughed.

However, they laughed, and suddenly saw something, one of them suddenly seemed to be pinched by the throat, and the laughter stopped abruptly.

The other person was confused by the reaction of his companion, and then stopped the laughter, followed his companion's gaze, turned his head and looked at him, and the next second he met Zuqi, who did not know when he was standing behind them.

"..."

The awkward expression quickly spread to the entire faces of the two men like a creeper. They took off the cigarette butts in their mouths in a panic, and looked tentatively at Zu Qi.

Zu Qi was very uncomfortable by their shining gaze, pursing her lips blankly, without saying anything, turned around and entered the next compartment.

It was quiet outside for a while, and soon there came the deliberately lowered voices of two men.

"He should have heard what we just said?"

"I must have heard it, but he didn't say anything. It may be a guilty conscience. If we wronged him, he would have jumped up a long time ago." Very disdainful voice.