Chapter 100: Male protagonist

When talking on the phone in the morning, Zu Qi told Xue Jue about the address for recording the show at night. If Xue Jue really wants to come over now, in his capacity, the TV station staff will definitely not stop him.

It's just that Zu Qi was forced to tell a little lie. At this moment, from head to toe, he was guilty of conscience, a little afraid to see Xue Jue.

more importantly--

Xue Jue obviously heard the screams of the female audience on his side, and fell silent. After a long time, he said uncertainly: "Are you...not recording a show now?"

"Still..." Zu Qi replied subconsciously, and then suddenly remembered that the hostess had emphasized in advance that it was not recording to the other party, so the words got stuck in the throat and turned abruptly. "No, then you go to the cafe and wait for me."

After speaking, Zu Qi's heart began to beat bang bang bang bang.

Intuition told him that Xue Jue guessed that he was lying.

Just now the hostess screamed at him. Xue Jue was neither deaf nor stupid. It was impossible not to guess what kind of environment he was in, otherwise Xue Jue would not ask the following words.

Zu Qi was even a little worried that Xue Jue would reject him on the spot...

In the next second, he heard Xue Jue replied: "Okay, but it may be a little late for me to pass by. If you arrive earlier than me, you will have to wait for me for a while."

Zu Qi pursed his lips and nodded. He soon realized that Xue Jue couldn't see his movements, so he was too busy to respond: "Good, good."

"Then see you later." Xue Jue said.

"it is good."

The audience at the scene probably guessed that they had been exposed, so they simply stopped hiding and screamed frantically, as if they wanted to roar through the ceiling of the studio.

The hostess was full of excitement and excitement on her face, and finally suppressed Zu Qi to hang up, and she couldn't wait to say: "This is too spoiled! I think Xue Jue had guessed that we were recording the show a long time ago."

With that, the hostess threw the topic to the person next to her, "What do you think?"

Just next to her stood Joe Yiyang, who was silent from start to finish. Originally, Joeyyang looked cold and cold, and when the hostess asked this, he had to pull the corners of his mouth.

"Maybe I didn't guess it." The smile on Qiao Yiyang's face was still very gentle, but his tone revealed obvious perfunctory emotions.

The hostess seemed to perceive something, smiled awkwardly, and stopped talking to Joe Yiyang, but changed the topic to Zu Qi again.

This punishment game seemed to push the atmosphere of the show to the climax. In the following process, the audience was always very excited, calling Zu Qi's name repeatedly, and the recording process went smoothly.

Zu Qi, who was suddenly loved by the audience, suddenly became a very strong presence, and he also upgraded from an idly soy sauce character to a central character who participated in the game again and again.

In his busy schedule, Zu Qi always felt that he had forgotten a very important thing.

It's a pity that he couldn't remember what he had forgotten anyway.

...

At 10:30 in the evening, the recording ended, and the host and guests stepped down amid the applause and calls of the audience.