Chapter 85: Jealous

Tang Yukuan remembered that Zu Qi had indeed mentioned something to him in person before, but he forgot about it after he was busy going through various procedures and cleaning up the sundries in the farm.

At this moment Zu Qi suddenly mentioned it, and Tang Yukuan became a little curious.

He turned back and sat down opposite Zuqi, with one arm resting on the edge of the table, his fingertips leaning on the edge of the table, his fingertips were spotted, and he looked very angry. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Say, what's the matter?"

Zu Qi unlocked the phone, pulled out the photos taken in the space not long ago, and then handed the phone to Tang Yukuan.

"Do you know them?"

Tang Yukuan glanced faintly at the screen of the phone. In the next second, his original silly expression instantly solidified. He picked up the phone in a daze and looked at it for a long time, then suddenly said in a dumb voice, "Do you know them?"

"In the photo are Dabao, Erbao, and Sanbao, as well as their parents Atao and Ashu." Zu Qi stared at Tang Yukuan with straight eyes. He did not miss any change in expression on Tang Yukuan's face.

Now he can be very sure--

Tang Yukuan is Ah Kuan.

The reaction he showed at this moment was not deceiving, and Tang Yukuan didn't seem to want to conceal his emotions.

Zu Qi stared at Tang Yukuan silently, while Tang Yukuan stared at the screen of the phone for an instant. The two sat at the table silently for a while and stood in a stalemate.

Tang Yukuan finally pulled out of the memory and let out a slight sigh. For a while, his eyebrows became gentle, and he moved his lips: "I took these names for them..."

Zu Qi asked: "They all miss you."

"I miss them too." Tang Kuanyu's smile was filled with bitterness, "but since I came back that time, my entrance and exit to them has disappeared."

Hearing this, Zu Qi was shocked: "Why did it disappear?"

"I don't know." Tang Yukuan shook his head. He seemed to recall some unpleasant memories. A bit of pain gradually appeared on his face. After exhaling, he changed the subject and said, "By the way, what are you doing? Have a picture of them? Are you..."

Tang Kuanyu looked surprised.

Zu Qi did not answer Tang Yukuan's words, but asked: "Do you want to see them?"

"Of course." Tang Yukuan said without thinking. He returned the phone to Zu Qi, and said with some nostalgia, "I don't know if the three little old men are older."

Zu Qi: "..."

Although he didn't want to admit it, he had to say that the age of the auspicious three treasures could indeed be their grandfather.

Pierce the heart.

Zu Qi didn't dare to bring Auspicious Three Treasures and Atao Ashu out of the space in front of Tang Yukuan, and was trying to find a reason to go to the balcony.

Fortunately, Tang Yukuan was a clever man. He knew what he was worried about when he looked at Zu Qi's expression. He immediately got up and said that he went back to the bedroom to clean up and locked the bedroom door specially.

Jixiang Sanbao and Atao Ashu had been waiting in their old place for a long time. They heard that they could see A Kuan. They deliberately changed into the new clothes that Zuqi bought before. The two adults and three children looked particularly restrained.