Chapter 74: Eavesdrop

Although Zu Qi's reaction was a little slow, he was not so drunk, and she was really frightened by the sudden knock on the door just now. At this time, like a frightened rabbit, her eyes rounded in surprise and fear.

"What are you doing in here?" Zu Qi leaned back subconsciously, but found that there was a wall behind him, there was no room to hide, so he stretched out his hand to push Xue Jue, "It's too narrow to accommodate two people."

However, Zu Qi's hands were soft and his strength was light, and the action of pushing Xue Jue was more like...

Zu Qi: "..." I knew I wouldn't drink so much alcohol.

Xue Jue grabbed Zu Qi's hand holding his clothes. His palms were large, his fingers were slender, his fingertips were round and his finger bones were distinct, and he just barely wrapped Zu Qi's two hands.

"You are drunk." Xue Jue said.

Zu Qi tilted his head and thought about it for a while, but unfortunately he didn't think of anything in the muddy mind, but he still pretended to nodded solemnly: "It seems to be a little drunk."

Xue Jue did not speak, and looked at Zu Qi with red cheeks for a moment, his eyes gradually darkened.

He was half a head taller than Zu Qi. At this moment, he stood and looked down at Zu Qi sitting on the toilet. The shadow cast by the light almost enveloped Zu Qi.

Two people feel more like one.

But Zu Qi was ignorant and unconscious, his hands were imprisoned by Xue Jue. His black eyes filled with a layer of water mist looked at Xue Jue wet, his eyes were blurred, and it looked as if he was caught by a hunter of the poor little beast.

Xue Jue licked his lips subconsciously, and suddenly felt that his throat was dry, and there was flames running around in his body, and finally concentrated towards a place below...

"It's really crowded." Zu Qi instinctively felt the danger, shrank his shoulders, and wanted to withdraw his hands, but Xue Jue pulled too tightly. He sighed, "Will you go out first? I'll sit for a while and leave. "

Xue Jue was silent for a long time, and said dumbly: "Okay."

Zu Qi laughed and moved the hands that were held tightly by the other party, and said slurredly: "Then you still don't let go?"

So Xue Jue let go very obediently.

Zu Qi waved to him: "You go out."

However, Xue Jue stood motionless as if he hadn't heard Zu Qi's next sentence.

He lowered his eyes and stared at Zu Qi quietly, his thick long eyelashes cast a light shadow on his skin. His eyes were always cold, but at this moment some obvious desires were mixed.

If Zu Qi hadn't noticed something wrong this time, then he would really be a fool.

"Xue Jue." He called out Xue Jue's name in a panic. Seeing that Xue Jue was still indifferent, he gritted his teeth and stood up, ready to push the other person out of this narrow compartment together.

Without knowing that he hadn't got a firm foothold, Xue Jue suddenly raised his hand on his shoulder, and almost effortlessly pushed Zu Qi back on the toilet.

Zu Qi was immediately suppressed so he could not move, and hurriedly raised his head: "Xue..."

The remaining word hadn't come out of Zu Qi's mouth, and his eyes were covered by a shadow, and then, a warm lip blocked the next words.

"Um..." Zu Qi wanted to open his mouth, but Xue Jue seized the opportunity to pry open his teeth and swept his teeth with the tip of his **** distracting manner.