Chapter 104: Jealous

Zu Qi thought that Tang Moning was going to the bathroom or leaving something, but saw him standing still, and then raised his hand, opening his mouth to speak fluent English.

Tang Mourning's voice is very crisp, a typical juvenile voice, between the youthfulness of adolescents and the steadyness of adults, with a bit of obvious shyness.

"Brother Qi, can you understand what he said?" Xiao Dengzi scratched his head and leaned over to ask.

As a programmer, Zu Qi barely passed CET-6, and he could only hear clearly what Tang Moning had just expressed.

"He said that he liked the films directed by Wen very much, and would like to play the roles in them if he had the opportunity, and also said some of his personal views and understanding of those films."

All in all, I just want to show my presence in front of Director Wen.

Although this method may arouse public anger, after all, it is stepping on the time cost of others to get ahead, but if the director on the stage just eats this set, maybe Tang Mourning can win the opportunity for himself to stand up.

Obviously Tang Molining had done enough preparations before. Not only could he talk in full view, but also let Director Wen's expression go from the initial surprise to the later anger to the present appreciation in just a few minutes. Changed the bad impression of him.

I have to admit that Director Wen likes this set very much.

Little Dengzi watched his words and looked at his expressions, and quietly said to Zu Qi: "It seems that Director Wen has a very good impression of him. He was as serious as he was just now, and now he is smiling like a flower."

At the end, Xiao Dengzi looked around at the people around him, and added, "It's just that his behavior may make everyone unhappy. There are still a few celebrities and queens sitting in front of us, a big coffee shop like that. He didn't speak, but he jumped up first."

As the saying goes, the shot goes out of nowhere, and Tang Moning's actions may allow him to be excluded from the company in the future.

But from another aspect, Tang Molining still has something to gain, at least it has got the attention of Director Wen.

Zu Qi and Xiao Dengzi whispered for a while, and Tang Moning in front of him also completed the speech he had prepared long ago. Director Wen followed Tang Moning's words and said a few more words before continuing where he was interrupted. Continue to speak.

Forty minutes later, just at 12 noon, the training on how to act was over, and the audience left.

Of course, many people came to the stage to strike up a conversation with Director Wen. Most of them were first-line and second-line actors with a certain status and famous works in the circle. As a result, Tang Mourning in the middle seemed too non-existent.

However, Tang Moning himself was very upbeat. At the beginning of the scene, he brushed his face at Director Wen. At this time, he shook in front of Director Wen and was spotted by Director Wen sharply.

When Zu Qi left the conference hall, he glanced back and saw Tang Moning standing in front of Director Wen with a flowery smile, his mouth opened and he said something, Director Wen listened very seriously.

Next to him is a bunch of first- and second-line actors who can only stare.

"Hey..." Xiao Dengzi sighed, "Tang Moning really has the means."

Zu Qi nodded and was noncommittal. Tang Molin's previous behaviors were so impulsive and reckless that he always thought that the other party's EQ and social experience were not sufficient.