Chapter 109: clarify

Joe Yiyang did know why Zuqi would alienate him.

In fact, there are some things that do not need to be said, and they can understand the meaning of each other.

Joe Yiyang admitted that he felt a little bit about Zuqi, but he had been suppressing his emotions all the time. He thought that as long as he hid the feelings strictly, he could continue to be friends with Zuqi.

It's a pity that people can't help themselves. Whenever he sees Zu Qi and Xue Jue's affection, he can't help but think of the rumored ways that Xue Jue neglected Zu Qi, and then it is difficult to control his own impulse.

It would be nice if he could meet Zu Qi sooner, at least before Xue Jue.

Many times, Joe Yiyang was thinking about it, but just thinking about it.

Joey Yang stared at Zu Qi's indifferent expression, moved his long eyelashes, and opened his lips: "There are too many reporters and audiences here. You just acted a little impulsively."

Zu Qi gently shook his head and said: "I and Xue Jue are already married. Even if the excessive photos taken by others will not affect us in any way, it is between us, such repeated hype, maybe Will make your fans fan off."

There was a moment of silence, and Joey smiled sharply, with a hint of obvious temptation between his words: "You know, I don't particularly care about this."

"I don't care about this either." Zu Qi replied slowly.

Hearing that, Joey Yang's expression instantly became joyful, and a faint light ignited in his eyes. He was about to speak, but suddenly he heard Zu Qi say again, "I just don't want to tell you about the gossip." ."

As soon as he said this, the light in Joe Yiyang's eyes instantly extinguished, and his appearance suddenly became a little sluggish, as if he could not understand why Zu Qi had said this.

"Mr. Qiao." Zu Qi yelled back to his previous address. His voice was extraordinarily soft and he made every word clearer. "That's it. Let's go back to the previous relationship, okay?"

Joe Yiyang hadn't spoken for a long time, he raised his eyes slightly, and his gaze jumped over Zu Qi in front of him and cast a short distance, just falling on Xue Jue, who was leaning against the door with his arms folded.

Then, his eyes met.

Xue Jue seemed to have been observing their side, his face was cold.

After meeting Joe Yiyang's gaze, Xue Jue raised his eyebrows calmly, with a bit of provocation, as if a layer of frost had condensed in his dark eyes.

Xue Jue, who has always been in a high position, has a strong aura. Even if he just stands there randomly, the low air pressure lingers around makes other people afraid to approach, and those who want to strike up can only stare at him.

Originally, Joe Yiyang was a little cautious, but when Xue Jue looked so coldly at this moment, he felt that his scalp was numb, and everything he wanted to say was stuck in his throat and couldn't vomit it out.

Until the end, Joe Yiyang did not dare to say anything to Zu Qi.

He stared at Zu Qi with a deep gaze for a long time, and exhaled deeply, as if he finally wanted to understand something.

"Okay." Joe Yiyang's voice was low and hoarse. He listened carefully. He smiled bitterly and said, "Just do what you said, I'm the one who lost my mind."

Zu Qi smiled relievedly: "It's okay."

After the directors and screenwriters on the stage had finished speaking, all the actors and staff had to come to the stage to call the curtain and ask the cameraman to take a group photo.