Chapter 39: wake up

When Liu Jing realized that the acne on her face had stopped healing, she instantly froze.

It seemed that God had just opened a window for her, and she felt wisps of sunlight coming in through the window, but she did not expect that the window would be closed in the next second.

Liu Jing was in a panic and quickly turned off some less important work. After finishing busy in the magazine, she rushed to the beauty salon that she would patronize every day these days.

The doctor gave her a detailed examination and then relieved her.

So many acne on her face can't be healed in twos or twos. It will take a certain amount of time. As long as she is recovering, don't worry. After that, the doctor recommended a bunch of newly imported ointments to Liu Jing.

This time Liu Jing didn't have a hot head and bought all the ointments. Instead, she hesitated and sat opposite the doctor, thinking: "By the way, I suddenly remembered that I went to the bathroom twice that night and the next morning. , Maybe it was the reason why I started to have constipation again during this time?"

The doctor laughed and said: "Editor Liu, although constipation is related to your health, it is not the main reason for your acne growth. The key is to avoid staying up late and often apply the ointment I recommend to you."

In the past few days, Liu Jing heard too many doctors using Tai Chi, and unconsciously felt a little annoyed: "I have been doing what you said, and I have also bought something less than 40,000 or 50,000 yuan from you. How can I always Didn't it work?"

The doctor hurriedly comforted: "Your condition is too serious and you can't be anxious. It may be that your mentality is not correct, and the effect is of little effect."

Liu Jing sneered: "If I keep a good attitude and the acne on my face disappears automatically, what can I do to pay for you?"

For a while, the doctor was speechless by Liu Jing's remarks, and wanted to persuade him, but saw Liu Jing stand up with a cold expression on his bag, and left without saying a word.

"Editor-in-chief Liu!" Seeing Liu Jing really angry, the doctor hurriedly got up and shouted, "Wait a minute!"

Liu Jing immediately stopped, took a deep breath, and turned to look at the doctor, her face still ugly.

She thought that the doctor was willing to sit down and communicate with her seriously, but she only saw the doctor pick up the imported ointment on the table and said earnestly: "Are you really not going to want these ointments? We have given you a 20% discount. Now, the price is very good, and judging from your condition, the rubbing can't be stopped!"

"..." Liu Jing's face was distorted with anger, and she stared at the sincere doctor without speaking for a long time.

The doctor carefully raised the ointment: "Do you want it?"

"You keep it for yourself!" Liu Jing threw down these words in anger and anger, and then robbed the door.

When she got home, Liu Jing felt more and more angry as she thought about it. Seeing the large amount of unopened ointment piled on the coffee table, she felt angry all at once.

She is such a fool, she has been taken advantage of for so long.

If that beauty salon is really useful, the acne on her face has already started to get better, how could it be delayed until a few days ago!

But apart from her treatment in the beauty salon, she has not used other acne products during this period. Why did her acne suddenly disappear a lot in those two days?