Chapter 92: Fans

At first, Zu Qi hadn't understood what the attitude of the crew meant. It was only at this moment when he heard Director Wang's question that he suddenly reacted.

They dare to take the online rumors seriously...

Realizing this, Zu Qi suddenly couldn't laugh or cry. On the one hand, he was moved because everyone was worried about him, and on the other hand, he felt wronged for Xue Jue.

Obviously, Xue Jue's attitude towards him is completely opposite to the content circulated on the Internet, and he does not know where the rumors came from, as if to describe Xue Jue as a heartless iceberg man.

Although Zuqi thought so at first...

Zu Qi did not answer Director Wang's question, but instead asked with a smile: "Director Wang, was the cake delicious last night?"

Director Wang, like him, loves sweets, which is a well-known thing in the entire crew.

Director Wang, who was still full of worries, was easily changed by Zu Qi. He smacked his lips, recalling the taste of the cake last night, and the color in his eyes suddenly became brighter.

"Very delicious!" Director Wang said, "By the way, I almost forgot to ask you, what day was it yesterday? Why did you suddenly think of eating cake?"

Zu Qi casually said: "I met Xue Jue on the first anniversary of our acquaintance."

Calculating carefully, Xue Jue and the original owner did meet at a dinner party at this time last year. One year has passed since the time flickered, and Zu Qi has been in this world for almost half a year.

Hearing this, Director Wang's expression suddenly became a little weird, and he muttered: "It was so late yesterday, and you ran to buy cakes..."

"Director Wang." Xue Jue said in a chilly voice, "I bought the cake."

Zu Qi said funny: "Xue Jue deliberately drove the cake over. I don't know where there is a cake shop nearby. Even if I want to buy it, I can't buy it."

For a while, Director Wang was even more surprised. He seemed to realize something suddenly, his eyes turned around between Xue Jue and Zu Qi, and finally fell on Xue Jue's hands and body...

The stroller was pushed by Xue Jue, and the cloth bag with the stuff was heavily hung on Xue Jue's arm, and even the swollen backpack was carried on Xue Jue's body.

On the other hand, Zu Qi, with empty hands and a relaxed suit, can also take out his mobile phone and scan Weibo by the way.

Where do they seem to be rumored on the Internet? !

Not to mention that Xue Jue deliberately neglected Zu Qi, just because he drove the children and cakes alone to meet Zu Qi for three or four hours, we can see that he could not be ruthless to Zu Qi.

According to Director Wang, it was almost the same as saying that Zu Qi was bullying Xue Jue.

Later, I realized that the director Wang was really embarrassed and thankful. The embarrassing thing was that he actually used Xue Jue as a thief to defend. Fortunately, the relationship between the two was not as bad as he thought.

At this time, the baby who had been sleeping in the stroller woke up, crying with milk.

Xue Jue very skillfully picked up the child from the stroller, hugged it in his arms and coaxed it softly for a while. The eyebrows that were overflowing with indifference were soft at this moment as if they could melt water.

The lobby of the hotel in the morning was very quiet, and Xue Wan's cry was particularly loud in the quiet atmosphere.

Zu Qi was worried about disturbing others, so he hurriedly said goodbye to Director Wang and the others, pushing the stroller and Xue Jue out of the hall.