Chapter 55: regret

The next day.

Zu Qi woke up with aching body, his head also hurt as if it was about to split.

After a while, Zu Qi opened his eyes with difficulty and saw a face close at hand.

Xue Jue lay on his side facing Zu Qi, his eyes lightly closed, and his brows were slightly frowned even in his sleep. He seemed to have dreamed of something unhappy, even the corners of his mouth were tightly pressed into a straight line.

Xue Jue, who looks like this, is still very serious.

Zu Qi stared at Xue Jue in a daze for a long time. The memory of last night came to his mind, and then his face turned into a red tomato at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Damn it!

He took the initiative to give him a hug last night, right? !

At that time, he really didn't have any consciousness at all. His words and deeds relied on instincts, and the begging to haunt Xue Jue was purely because he was warmer.

As for what happened later, it is no longer within the scope of Zuqi's IQ after being drunk.

Zu Qi was embarrassed, especially when he felt that his naked body was held in his arms by Xue Jue, who was also invisible, that strange emotion was like a rushing water, and it rushed straight into Zu Qi's head.

After being motionless and stiff for a long time, Zu Qi slowly moved his hands and feet to withdraw from Xue Jue's arms. He didn't know that he moved a little bit, and he felt an unspeakable pain somewhere below him.

Fortunately, he did not feel how sticky and uncomfortable on his body. It may be that Xue Jue cleaned him afterwards.

Zu Qi took a deep breath and waited until the pain dissipated a little before moving his body back at the turtle speed.

After finally getting a little distance from Xue Jue, Zu Qi bit her lip, and when she was about to turn over and get out of bed, she suddenly felt a hand stretched out and hugged his waist.

Immediately after that hand was slightly harder, Zu Qi, who was caught off guard, was brought into Xue Jue's arms again.

Zu Qi: "..."

But Xue Jue was ignorant and seemed to sleep soundly. He subconsciously buried his face in Zu Qi's neck and rubbed it twice, just like a big golden retriever who was acting like a baby.

The slightly stiff hair was tied to Zuqi's cheek, but it didn't hurt, but it felt like a numbness.

Zu Qi, who was hugged like a pillow, didn't dare to even move. The skin touch felt like venom, numbing his nerves-he lived for more than 20 years, and this was the first time he was conscious. Have such close contact with people when you are awake.

Even more embarrassing is...

Under Xue Jue's unconscious friction just now, he seemed to react a little...

by.

Zu Qi cursed secretly. At this moment, he only felt that his cheeks were burning like fire. Even the temperature around him had risen a lot without knowing when it was so hot that his throat became dry.

Zu Qi felt that he should be separated from Xue Jue as soon as possible, at least before Xue Jue woke up.

However, just after thinking about this, the head buried between Zu Qi's neck suddenly lifted, and then the two of them looked at each other.

Quiet spreads in the air——

The expression on Zu Qi's face solidified for two seconds. In just two seconds, his thoughts had gone back and forth, and then he reluctantly tugged at the corner of his mouth and smiled awkwardly: "Good morning."