Chapter 77: meet

Ever since Zuqi decided to move the apples in the space to the actual sale, he began to pay attention to the sale of land in various places.

Since the original owner didn't know many people, among them, there were very few reliable people, so Zuqi only asked Heng Jingchen to help him pay attention, and at other times he went online to find sellers.

Zu Qi thought that this matter would not be completed until next year, but he did not expect that Heng Jingchen's work efficiency was so high. In just one week, he had already found a possible suitable seller.

For a while, Zu Qi was surprised and delighted, and said thank you several times.

Heng Jingchen waved his hand disapprovingly: "Hey, it's just a matter of raising your hand. Your response is too much, and you have to say if this business will be successful. You can take a moment to check it out with me first."

Originally, Zu Qi asked Heng Jingchen to give him the contact information of that classmate. He could go and see by himself, so he didn't have to trouble Heng Jingchen for a trip.

However, Heng Jingchen was too enthusiastic. He said that he had to go with Zu Qi when he said anything. He also said that his classmate had a weird temper. If Zu Qi didn't notice anything, it would be bad if he accidentally angered that person. .

After hearing Heng Jingchen's words, Zu Qi felt that it made sense, so he agreed.

To express his gratitude, Zu Qi invited Heng Jingchen out for dinner, and Heng Jingchen readily agreed.

When the two went downstairs, they happened to meet Weng Yuxiang who hugged Xue Wan who was crying and hurried up.

Looking up and seeing Zu Qi's figure, Weng Yuxiang breathed a sigh of relief, and hurriedly stuffed Xue Wan into Zu Qi's arms as if he had encountered a savior.

"Little ancestor is awake, crying without seeing you, I really don't have anything to do with him." Weng Yuxiang said with a sigh.

Zu Qi took Xue Wan and hugged him in his arms for a while. The little guy who was crying with tears and snot just now stopped crying quickly, and waved his little hand at Zu Qi. laugh.

The keen Zuqi immediately noticed what his kid was going to do, and quickly leaned his head back, trying not to let his nose fall into Xue Wan's claws.

Heng Jingchen watched by the side, and suddenly exclaimed: "Your son is really sticking to you..."

Weng Yuxiang said with envy and jealousy: "Is it right? My grandma has to lean behind the two dads."

Zu Qi: "..."

I have to say that taking care of children is really troublesome. Don't say it likes to make trouble. Xue Wanwan also loves to drool. As long as Zuqi is at home, he always keeps paper towels. When he wipes his mouth and cheeks, he should avoid this. The kid grabbed his hand as a pig's hoof and chewed.

With the help of Weng Yuxiang, Zu Qi finally wiped off the saliva and tears on Xue Wan's face.

"Are you going to go out?" Weng Yuxiang discovered that Zu Qi was already neatly dressed, obviously he was going out with Heng Jingchen.

Zu Qi nodded in response. He could have left Heng Jingchen at Xue's house for dinner, but because of Weng Yuxiang's side, he didn't want Weng Yuxiang to know that he was going to buy land, so he booked an outside restaurant.

Heng Jingchen didn't know what Zu Qi was considering, so he warmly invited: "Auntie, why don't we go together."

Weng Yuxiang seemed to see that Zu Qi and Heng Jingchen were about to discuss business matters, so he waved his hand and refused, "Thank you, I won't go."