Chapter 59: sick

At this moment, Zu Qi's head crashed directly.

He maintained the posture of sitting on the bed blankly, staring at Xue Jue standing in front of him blankly for a long time, opened his mouth, and said dumbly: "When did you... come in?"

If Zu Qi remembered correctly, he locked the door back after entering the bedroom, then how did Xue Jue get in?

And at this time, shouldn't Xue Jue work overtime in the company?

Countless thoughts flashed in Zu Qi's heart, and the more he thought about it, the more desperate he became. He held the sheets tightly with his hands, breathing so hard as if someone punched him in the face, and the fine pain spread to his limbs along the nerves. skeleton.

He didn't know how Xue Jue would react after learning about his space, let alone imagine the fate he was about to face...

In just one minute, Zu Qi was startled in a cold sweat.

"I..." Zu Qi said.

However, as soon as he uttered a word, he saw Xue Jue free up a hand and gently pressed the back of his hand against his cold forehead. After a pause, he felt for a while, and Xue Jue asked, "Is there anything uncomfortable?"

Zu Qi didn't expect Xue Jue's reaction to be much calmer than he thought, so he couldn't help but froze for a while, then shook his head.

"I'm very good."

"But you look bad." Xue Jue pursed his lips and observed Zu Qi's face closely, with a trace of worries between his brows, "I'll take you to the hospital for a look."

Because the two of them were too close, all the heat that Xue Jue exhaled sprayed on Zu Qi's cheeks.

Zu Qi, who was a guilty conscience, did not dare to look directly at Xue Jue, but could see Xue Jue's beautiful face that was so close at hand, as if he was about to kiss him in the next second.

Zu Qi suddenly thought of some messy pictures, and his cheeks gradually became red.

He subconsciously leaned back a few minutes, until fresh air poured in between him and Xue Jue, just like a fish returning to the water, finally breathing out.

"No." Zu Qi constricted his eyes and refused.

Xue Jue seemed to feel Zu Qi's rejection, her eyes flickered, and she stood up slowly holding Xue Wan in her arms, and then explained: "I knocked on the door for a long time outside, and you never responded. Manager Zhang brought the spare key."

After a pause, he added softly, "I am worried about you."

Zu Qi looked at Xue Jue and found that the other party was also looking at him intently for a moment, and the ears became hotter for a while.

"I'm really okay, maybe I went to the company during the day and I was a little tired." Zu Qi pulled the corner of his mouth and smiled nonchalantly.

Xue Jue obviously didn't believe Zu Qi's remarks, but he couldn't persuade Zu Qi to go to the hospital for an examination, so they stayed in a stalemate with big eyes and small eyes.

When Xue Jue was about to speak, Xue Wan, who was in his arms, suddenly started crying with his mouth open.

Upon seeing this, Zu Qi breathed a sigh of relief. For the first time, he felt that his own son was so cute that he even cried so appropriately.

"He seems to be hungry, go and feed him something to eat." Zu Qi couldn't wait to start chasing people.

Although Xue Jue had been coaxing Xue Wan softly, Yu Guangzhong still watched all the changes in Zu Qi's expression. He was immediately annoyed and helpless, and had to swallow the rest of the words, holding Xue Wan and leaving the bedroom.