Chapter 19: Watch a play

Bai Guangjian is the boss of the production company, and Shi Hao is a new generation director who has won many awards. The two naturally have a lot of topics to talk about.

Not to mention how Shi Hao feels, at least Bai Guangjian is getting more and more chatting, and he also picks up his mobile phone and says to add Shi Hao's WeChat, hoping to work together if there is a chance in the future.

Shi Hao, who was already a guilty conscience, heard these words, suddenly sweating, if he changed to the usual, he would have added Bai Guangjian's WeChat and the other party was close.

But now, Zu Qi, who knows the inside story, stands upright across the table like a mountain, and the heavy psychological pressure makes Shi Hao sit on pins and needles.

Fortunately, after Bai Guangjian added Shi Hao's WeChat, he turned his attention to Zu Qi and Xue Jue on the opposite side. The three chatted for a while, but Shi Hao and Chen Meixin, who looked different, were quiet. Be a listener.

At the end of the meal, Zu Qi seemed to suddenly remember something, scratching his hair, and said in distress, "Actually, I have been worrying about one thing recently."

"Oh?" Bai Guangjian took a mouthful of food, and immediately said cheerfully, "If there is anything difficult, tell me directly, maybe I can help."

Zu Qi put down the dishes, sighed and said: "I have a close friend, and his wife seems to be on good terms with other people. I don't know if I should tell my friend about this."

Shi Hao's face paled as soon as he said this.

He stared at Zu Qi with wide eyes in disbelief, his scorching gaze seemed to burn a hole in Zu Qi.

Chen Meixin, who had been watching Shi Hao's movements by her side, also noticed something wrong. She frowned, and she seemed to think of something in an instant, and her face became harder to look.

However, Bai Guangjian looked like an outsider who had nothing to do with him. He touched his chin, and seriously suggested: "It depends on how your friend is and how you are with your friend. If you and If his relationship is average and your friend's mind is relatively small, then I think you'd better not say it."

Zu Qi took all the reactions of Shi Hao and Chen Meixin into his eyes, happily cocked the corners of his mouth, and continued to ask: "If you were my friend, what would you think?"

"Of course I want you to tell me directly." Bai Guangjian took a sip of tea and said, "Maybe there are some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in this world who can bear their wives cuckolding themselves, but those people definitely exclude me and lose their loyalty and loyalty. What is the value of a trusted marriage? If I were your friend, I would not only divorce, but would not let the other person take a penny from me."

After speaking in a stern voice, Bai Guangjian's expression quickly became gentle. He took Chen Meixin's hand and patted twice, proudly adding, "But this kind of thing will never happen to us. Come on, my wife and I trust each other very much."

Hearing that, Zu Qi almost choked on his saliva.

Xue Jue calmly stroked Fu Zuqi's back. Although he never said a word, he could still see his sympathy for Bai Guangjian from the expression in his eyes.

At this time, Chen Meixin's face was pale to the extreme, her eyes dodged and uneasy, and under the gentle gaze of her husband, she barely pulled the corners of her lips and nodded.

"Yeah, we are all old couples and old wives. It's too much to cheat."

Zu Qi looked at Chen Meixin's dazzling gaze with a smile. Bai Guangjian couldn't see her strangeness, but he could even clearly feel the guilty conscience revealed in Chen Meixin's pores.