Chapter 101

If Zuqi really wants to go home, he will get into Joe Yiyang's car without any kind of courtesy, but now he doesn't want to go back, so he tactfully refuses, "Thank you, I'll take a taxi."

"When did you become so polite?" Joey Yang smiled, then paused, and then said, "Aren't you trying to avoid suspicion..."

Zu Qi was confused: "Avoid what you suspect?"

The smile on Qiao Yiyang's face gradually became meaningful: "After all, we are also the people who have been rumored."

"..."

Zuqi knew that Joe Yiyang was referring to those CP fans on Weibo, but he never took those things to heart. Many little girls like to force two actors together these days, and he mixes up on Weibo. It's been a long time since I was embarrassed when I saw some fan pictures and stories.

Before Zu Qi could respond, the director of the front program group suddenly called Joe Yiyang. Joe Yiyang took a deep look at Zu Qi, and then speeded up his pace and walked forward.

It can be seen that the director of the program group likes Joe Yiyang very much, and he also left Joe Yiyang's phone number and WeChat, and invited him to come out for dinner next time.

Taking advantage of the gap in their chat, Zu Qi greeted everyone and took a taxi and left.

On the way to the coffee shop, Zu Qi dialed Duan Kai's phone and learned that they had received a call from Mr. Wang just after they left two hours ago, saying that they wanted them to return to the company quickly.

So the fake return to the company became the real return to the company.

"A paparazzi secretly took a video of you eating with Joe Yiyang, and recorded your conversation clearly." Duan Kai's tone was deep, and he seemed to be in a bad mood. "They offered a price of 50,000 and asked Mr. Wang to buy it. "

Zu Qi was shocked: "When did it happen?"

Duan Kai replied: "Years ago."

Hearing this, Zu Qi suddenly remembered that when he and Joe Yiyang went to make a string, he accidentally saw a messy footprint under the window next to him. It turned out that it was really a paparazzi squatting.

But Zu Qi couldn't understand. The innocence between him and Joe Yiyang, and the content of the conversation is also very normal. Where can the confidence of those paparazzi be able to sell for a high price of 50,000 yuan from Mr. Wang?

"I remember that time." Zu Qi explained, "Qiao Yiyang and I are just ordinary friends. We talked about sparse and common things and didn't say anything bad about anyone."

Duan Kai sighed and said: "The paparazzi just caught your jokes to make a fuss. In fact, everyone knows the facts. It's just that your movie will be released soon. If this happens, it will not affect anyone, especially It's Joey Yang."

"..." Zu Qi was silent for a moment before saying, "Then I'll come to you later."

"No need." Duan Kai said, "Mr. Wang has already given the money. You can go to Xue Jue as soon as possible."

Within a few seconds of hanging up, Zu Qi received a WeChat message from Qiao Yiyang.

Joey Yang: Why did you leave first? Didn't you say that I should send you off?

After speaking, a series of grievances and crying expressions were also posted behind.

Tonight, many people drank alcohol. Zu Qi and Joe Yiyang drank two or three glasses respectively when they toasted. This amount of alcohol was nothing to Zu Qi, but it was enough to make Joe Yiyang, a rookie drunk, dizzy.