Chapter 68: discuss

Although the quarrel between Zhou Hai and Director Wang has nothing to do with Zu Qi, he is the fuse that lit the gun battle, so he will inevitably feel embarrassed when he hears these words.

Fortunately, Zu Qi is a person with strong self-recovery ability. After the guide happily ran over, he couldn't wait to follow the guide.

When the other people in the crew saw this, they were too embarrassed to stay aside to watch the battle, for fear that the anger of Director Wang or Zhou Hai would accidentally spread to them, so a group of people scattered like a group of birds and beasts, and disappeared.

Suddenly, only Wang Director and Zhou Hai, who were fighting red-faced, were left on the scene, as well as the planners and screenwriters of Persuasion.

Qiao Yiyang and his assistants were not there. Director Wang was too lazy to hold Zhou Hai as usual. He was planned to persuade him for a few words, and then left with a sullen face, and the others hurriedly followed behind.

Zhou Hai's face was gloomy, and his heart was even more uncomfortable.

These days, in order to solve Joeyyang's eating problems, he stayed in the simple kitchen day and night, changing tricks to prepare delicious food for Joeyyang, but Joeyyang couldn't eat everything, and he didn't even bother with chopsticks. take.

Seeing Joey Yang becoming increasingly haggard, Zhou Hai saw it in his eyes and was anxious in his heart. After learning that the crew was leaning toward Zuqi, he instantly broke out.

However, now, Zhou Hai knew that he had misunderstood Director Wang and the crew, and also misunderstood Zu Qi. Every word he said during the dispute with Director Wang just now turned into a loud slap and slapped him severely on his face.

At this moment, Zhou Hai only felt a burning pain on his cheeks.

He knew that he embarrassed Zu Qi in front of everyone, and he should apologize to Zu Qi personally, but the self-esteem that had always been held above his head made him unable to look down.

Zhou Hai stayed on the spot for a while, decided to go back to the simple kitchen and continue to study the recipe.

Just turning around, suddenly saw Duan Kai standing blankly behind him.

Zhou Hai, who was caught off guard, was shocked. For some reason, he suddenly felt a little guilty and said, "Didn't Zuqi's fans bring Japanese food? Why don't you eat it?"

"I'm waiting for you to go together." Duan Kai tugged at the corner of his mouth and smiled, but couldn't smile enough.

Zhou Hai shook his head and said, "I'm a little uncomfortable, so I won't go there. Have fun by yourself."

"Why are you uncomfortable?" Duan Kai took a step closer and said with concern, "I saw you were still so energetic when you talked to Director Wang? You withered so soon?"

It seemed to be a joke, but he said in a serious tone.

Zhou Hai is not a fool, so he naturally heard the ridicule in Duan Kai's words. His face that was not very attractive at first sank to the bottom, but he knew that he was not qualified to be angry, so he sternly said: "I really don't Comfortable, go quickly, don't let them wait for a long time."

Duan Kai squinted his eyes and smiled: "Brother Hai, if you are trying to avoid suspicion a few minutes ago, then I will tell you directly. In fact, you don't have to be so cautious. Zu Qi is a person with little innocence, he will not. Care about these little things."

Upon hearing this, Zhou Hai blushed directly.

He knew that Duan Kai was sarcasm in his words, his thoughts were complicated, his mind was too much, and he was still caressing about some trivial matters.