Chapter 42: Coax a child

After all, Zu Qi is a man. Even before the birth operation, Cui Junzhuo and his assistants have made all the preparations, but they still can't prevent certain accidents from happening.

The two-hour operation time completely exceeded expectations. Zuqi suffered heavy bleeding and even fell into a coma. Fortunately, Cui Junzhuo has rich experience and made the correct treatment method in time.

However, the direct consequence of the caesarean section is that the wound is painful and the recovery is slow. Even if Zuqi lies motionless in the bed and does nothing, he can still feel the pain in the abdomen after the operation.

What's more... Xue Wan's little ancestor is really noisy.

Often crying and crying, the loud and loud voice almost broke the whole ward, and it didn't mean to stop at all.

Worried about interrupting Zu Qi's rest, Weng Yuxiang had no choice but to leave the ward with the little guy and stay at the end of the corridor. However, it was so far apart, Zu Qi on the bed could still hear the harsh crying.

After two days, Zu Qi finally understood why he often saw Xue Jue standing in front of the window holding Xue Wan, without even moving.

At first he thought that Xue Jue liked this son too much, and he liked it so much that he wanted to sleep and hugged Xue Wan. Later, he realized that it was Xue Wan, a bear kid who only wanted Xue Jue to hug him.

Whenever the person holding him is replaced by Weng Yuxiang or Zhang Jianjia Xiaoya, Xue Wan is in a posture to cry the house.

It is a pity that Xue Jue still has a lot of work to deal with in the company, so he can only spare as much time as possible to take care of Zu Qi and the children in the hospital. Therefore, during Xue Jue's absence, it is undoubtedly a nightmare for Zu Qi and others.

For example, now...

Weng Yuxiang had been turning back and forth in the ward for almost half an hour, and Xue Wan was still crying with his mouth wide open in her arms, his entire face flushed like a monkey buttocks.

When the steward Zhang next to him saw this, he stepped forward and said, "Otherwise, you can rest for a while. I'll hold the young master."

Weng Yuxiang was exhausted, and nodded with a sigh when seeing the little guy always tossing in her arms.

I didn't know that the little guy who had just handed Xue Wan to the housekeeper Zhang, who was already wailing and howling, suddenly cried harder, and his two little hands danced in mid-air, struggling desperately.

Steward Zhang was embarrassed, and it was not a matter of holding him for a while, nor was it not a matter of returning Xue Wan to Weng Yuxiang, so he had to hold the child to the place with some helplessness.

"It's really like his father. He loves to make trouble." Weng Yuxiang took Xue Wan wearily, and said to the housekeeper Zhang while comforting the child, "Xiao Jue was also like this when he was born, and he had to make trouble for everyone to rest well. "

"Yeah..." Obviously Steward Zhang couldn't do anything about Xue, staring blankly.

Although Zuqi was a little afraid of Xue Wan's ability to cry, but at this time, seeing that boy cry so hoarse that his voice was so hoarse, he still felt a little distressed. After all, it was a piece of meat that he had cut from his stomach in two hours. feeling.

"Let me hug him." Zu Qi said heartily.

Hearing that, Weng Yuxiang hesitated a little, but did not refuse. After thinking about it, Mr. Zhang and Xiaoya let Zu Qi lean on the bed, and then gently put Xue Wan into Zu Qi's arms.