Chapter 91: Standoff

Zhou Hai and Joe Yiyang have known each other for so many years. It was almost when Joe Yiyang rolled his eyes that he knew what Joe Yiyang was thinking.

At this moment, seeing Joe Yiyang confronting Xue Jue silently, Zhou Hai was so scared that the hairs all over his body were erected, and he quickly turned back to support Joe Yiyang's arm in a calm manner.

"By the way, don't you still have things to do? Let's go quickly, don't be too late." Zhou Hai turned his head and winked at Joe Yiyang from an angle that Xue Jue couldn't see.

"..."

If before, Qiao Yiyang had listened to Zhou Hai's words and left with interest, but now I think of Zu Qi's goodness to him, and also think of Xue Jue's bad treatment of Zu Qi. He broke into the room and dragged Zu Qi out.

In fact, if Zhou Hai hadn't secretly dragged Joe Yiyang with force, I'm afraid he would really do it with enthusiasm.

After taking two deep breaths, Joe Yiyang finally forced himself to calm down. He was slightly shorter than Xue Jue by half his head, but he seemed to be completely immersed in the shadow cast by Xue Jue.

"Brother Zhou, please go back first, I have something to ask Zu Qi." Qiao Yiyang took his arm out of Zhou Hai's arm, and he whispered to Zhou Hai.

"...Oh, what can't you wait until tomorrow? It's rare for Mr. Xue to come over. We can't stand here as light bulbs." Zhou Hai insisted on pulling Qiao Yiyang away.

Joe Yiyang didn't want to go, so he stared at Zhou Hai.

Zhou Hai's chubby face had long been wrinkled into bitter gourd. He looked at Joe Yiyang with almost pleading eyes, and then compared his mouth with a "please please".

It's a pity that Joe Yiyang didn't want to receive the radio waves from Zhou Hai at all. He looked up at Xue Jue, who never showed any expression, and said calmly, "Where is Zuqi? I want to see him."

This sentence can be said to be unceremonious.

Zhou Hai's brain ached when he heard it. He thought that if there were paparazzi videos posted online at this time, then Joey Yangqian's polite and approachable person would not collapse to the Pacific Ocean.

Xue Jue took advantage of his height advantage and gave Joe Yiyang a cold glance, and then let out a cold snort from his nose: "He is not free."

After speaking, Xue Jue nodded to Zhou Hai with a cold expression, and reached out to close the door.

Joe Yiyang quickly grabbed the door with his eyes and hands. He took a step forward with a cold face, almost squeezing three words from the gap between his teeth: "Where is Zuqi?"

Xue Jue lowered his eyes to look at Joe Yiyang's stubborn expression, and suddenly raised a corner of his lips and sneered, "What do you want to do?"

"I just want to see him." By the way, to make sure that he is safe, Joey Yang didn't dare to say the latter sentence.

Hearing that, the smile on Xue Jue's face became more meaningful. He smiled and said, "What if I disagree?"

"..." Qiao Yiyang didn't seem to expect that Xue Jue would refuse so bluntly. He suddenly widened his eyes in surprise, and didn't know how to react for a while.

Seeing that the situation was wrong, Zhou Hai hurriedly stepped forward to stand between Xue Jue and Qiao Yiyang, for fear that they would fight on the spot if they didn't please the eye.

Originally, Joe Yiyang didn't intend to tear his face with Xue Jue, but seeing Xue Jue's aggressive appearance, he only felt a flaming anger squatting up his head.