Chapter 63: Dinner

Joe Yiyang is the new actor in "The Wall of the Palace". I heard that in order to get Joe Yiyang to take over this role, Director Wang not only paid sky-high remuneration, but also visited Qiao's house seven or eight times.

As a big coffee in the film and television industry, Qiao Yiyang brought a lot of entourage.

Listening to Xiao Dengzi's introduction, he not only brought an agent and three assistants, but also a makeup artist and costume artist, as well as a personal doctor, etc., all equipped.

Judging by Zu Qi's identity and qualifications, he should take the initiative to greet Joe Yiyang, but seeing that Joe Yiyang, who was heavily armed from head to toe, was tightly surrounded by his assistants, Zu Qi suddenly hesitated.

At this time, Qiao Yiyang's agent also saw them, and then fixed his eyes on Duan Kai's face. He laughed in surprise and surprise: "Brother Duan? Such a coincidence."

Duan Kai seemed to know Qiao Yiyang's agent, walked over to shake hands with him, and exchanged a few words before saying: "I just decided to come over yesterday temporarily. Before I had time to say hello to you, I am going to come and say hello to you in person today."

"Just tell me now, Brother Duan is too interesting for you. When we are free to have a meal together, you must fine yourself three cups." Joe Yiyang's agent Zhou Hai smiled.

It is rare for Duan Kai not to squeeze an iceberg face again, and twitch the corner of his mouth lightly: "It's fine tonight. It just happens that we are in a crew."

"Mei Tong is here too?" Zhou Hai poked his head and looked behind Duan Kai, then suddenly remembered, "No way...Mei Tong didn't pick up the drama "The Palace Wall", right?"

As soon as the voice fell, Zhou Hai saw Zu Qi and Xiao Dengzi, and he was startled for two seconds, only that Zu Qi's face was very familiar.

Duan Kai said: "I brought another new person." As he said, he beckoned to Zu Qi and introduced each other by the way.

After hearing Zu Qi's name, Zhou Hai suddenly reacted-isn't this pretty and beautiful little star in front of him, isn't it the subject of Xue Jue who has been on Weibo a while ago?

At that time, he was still thinking that Zu Qi's methods must be powerful. Not only did he eat Xue Jue's diamond king Lao Wu, who has never been rumored at all, but also made a lot of enthusiasm on the Internet through this incident. I am afraid that the next step It was a comeback filming to pick up commercials.

Unexpectedly, it really made him guess right.

But thinking of these piles of pieces, Zhou Hai didn't like Zu Qi, who seemed innocent and harmless on the surface, at all.

Zu Qi is not blind. Even if Zhou Hai didn't directly show his dislike for him, he could feel his indifference to himself. So after greeted him, he retreated behind Duan Kai quietly and completely took himself. Disguised as a transparent person.

As for the young celebrity Joe Yiyang, who was nicknamed the 700 million movie king by netizens, he always hid in the circle of assistants without saying a word. The mask and sunglasses almost covered his entire face, and he couldn't see what he was at this time. expression.

But Zu Qi can still keenly feel that Joe Yiyang's mood doesn't seem to be very good.

Moreover, Xiao Deng Zi can recognize Joe Yiyang's identity only by his clothes and accompanying assistant, Zu Qi deeply admires him...

Seeing that Duan Kai and Zhou Hai were about to talk a little longer, Zu Qi and Xiao Dengzi decided to go upstairs to find a room to put their luggage.

They checked in, and when they walked to the elevator, they found that Joe Yiyang and his party were also waiting there. Zuqi knew that those people didn't want to pay attention to him, so he nodded and said hello, and stood silently to the side. on.