Chapter 21: Don't talk about

"My old swan, look at what I got in the middle of the night! I still remember that there was a big fortune teller in the rabbit district last month that Boss Bai's marriage will not last long, I didn't expect it to work so soon!"

"Eat melons in the front row! I just want to interview. Last week, what do fans who jumped up and down like a group of monkeys in the comment area of ​​major marketing accounts for Shi Haoming? Maybe at that time, your white moonlight male **** was lying happily. In the bed of the rich woman~"

"I also want to sleep with Shi Hao, I hate that I am not a rich woman! [吃瓜][吃瓜]"

"Passers-by said that no one would stand, not to mention that Bai Guangjian's speech was just a one-sided statement. Even if there is something between Chen Meixin and Shi Hao, Bai Guangjian will divorce directly, and he also put the family ugliness on the public platform so that everyone can tell the parties. What kind of mentality is this?"

"[Smile] [Smile] The Shi Hao fans upstairs pretend to be a passerby who pretends to be your mother. They are so anxious to cook and wash you white, and they don't even look at your cooking as black as carbon."

"Will the whitewashing party explode in situ? The marketing account has long exploded with photos and videos of Shi Hao and Chen Fupo entering and leaving the hotel, and you are still deceiving yourself with your stupid eyes blinded by shit."

...

All the way down, few people actually spoke for Shi Hao and Chen Meixin in the hot comments.

One is that when Shi Hao was banned a while ago, a lot of well-founded black material broke out, and it was also rumored that he cheated three or four men when he was dating a minor. Second, it was Bai Guangjian who was usually on Weibo. His image has been moving closer to Weiguang, accumulating a bunch of passersby fans, and at this time it is full of sympathy.

Zu Qi didn't expect that Bai Guangjian seemed to be honest and gentle, but actually did things decisively. Although he apparently exploded the scandal of being cuckolded by his wife, the people most affected should be Chen Meixin and Shi Hao.

Chen Meixin's reputation has become stinky, and she has become a target for netizens to ridicule and even scream overnight.

After this blow, Shi Hao, who had already fallen to the bottom of the valley, completely lost the possibility of turning over again. It also caused the Weibo of his father and uncle, who are also well-known directors, to be captured by netizens.

Just at this moment when Zuqi browsed the comment area, the number of comments on Weibo has exceeded 100,000, and even Bai Guangjian's fans have skyrocketed by nearly two million.

Although Bai Guangjian was injured in this relationship, he is the biggest winner from the long-term interests in the future-at least this Green Hat incident has created a lot of enthusiasm for the movie he personally supervised and will be released. The crowd clamored to contribute movie tickets.

Zu Qi sighed with emotion, and sincerely admired Bai Guangjian in his heart.

The divorce between Bai Guangjian and Chen Meixin was very troublesome. At noon, Xiaoya and the maids, who had finally gotten off their spare time, got together for a twitter discussion.

Anyway, Shi Hao was completely confused this time.

With the passage of time, the incident is gradually fermenting. The silence of Chen Meixin and Shi Hao will only increase the anger of netizens, and the Internet is full of insults and abuses against them.

The heat lasted for a whole day, and it was not until 5 o'clock in the afternoon that Zu Qi stopped paying attention to this matter under Xiaoya's reminder, and now he has more important things to do.