Chapter 9: lesson

Zu Qi had expected that he would deal with Shi Hao. After all, he was in the entertainment industry, and he couldn't see and see when he looked down, but he didn't expect this day to come so quickly.

If the original owner and Shi Hao were in an ordinary relationship, then he wouldn't hate Shi Hao so much.

Zu Qi remembers that the author of the novel explained in the article that Shi Hao looked at the original owner's appearance and wanted to use the hidden rules of his identity while praising the original owner. It is a pity that the original owner was not yet an adult, so Shi Hao did not dare to act rashly, so he could only act like an old farmer. Looking at the original owner like a radish.

Then, Shi Hao cheated.

Shi Hao not only cheated several people at the same time, but also allowed one of the little stars named Tang Moning to bully the original owner, taking away the characters and announcements that belonged to the original owner one after another. .

In fact, these encounters were not enough to make Zu Qi mind. What he was impressed was that Shi Hao drugged the original owner's drink and deliberately took a bunch of specious photos in order to threaten the original owner not to allow Shi Hao and a certain gangster wife. Talk about the hookup.

It is a pity that Shi Hao is an unreliable person, threatening the original owner with the photo, and showing the photo to Hupengou friends after getting drunk.

So the reputation of the original owner is so stinky...

After Zu Qi recalled this stinky and long plot like an old lady's foot cloth, he recovered and saw Shi Hao sniffing him like a dog.

Zu Qi lowered his lips, raised his hand and slapped Shi Hao on the forehead.

A crisp "pop" echoed in the quiet fitting room.

Unexpectedly, Shi Hao was beaten up instantly, holding his red forehead in a daze, and staring at Zu Qi with unbelievable eyes.

He couldn't believe that Zu Qi, who was as meek as a sheep before, would do anything to him.

"Who the **** am I with and whose child is pregnant is your ass. What qualifications do you have to force me to talk about?" Zu Qi opened his mouth and cursed, his face black as if he could drip ink.

Shi Hao, who was originally arrogant and arrogant, stopped for most of an instant. He looked at Zu Qi who was more fierce than him in a daze. Did you mess with you?"

Zu Qi raised a corner of his mouth and smiled in a chilly voice: "I feel sick when I see your face. Whenever I feel sick, I will itch my hands and want to punch someone. Who made you stand in front of me?"

Shi Hao became angry and said angrily: "Are you crazy? You don't beat yourself with itchy hands! Why are you angry with me as an innocent passerby?"

"You count as a fart passerby!" Zu Qi slapped Shi Hao's head again, his beautiful peachy eyes narrowed slightly, and his eyes were full of cold light, "Today I will let you know that I am in a mess in front of me. Speak responsibly!"

As he said, Zu Qi suddenly raised his foot and kicked the middle of Shi Hao's legs in the next instant, moving fast and fiercely.

After a second of silence, there was a scream like a pig in the fitting room.

Shi Hao's entire face was distorted with pain, and tears burst into his squeezed eyes. He clutched his crotch, and a raging flame surged up with unspeakable pain.

He squeezed his fist and prepared to fight back, but he knew that Zu Qi seemed to know his next move, and he straightened forward without fear.

"You come to fight. It's best to beat me and this child to death. Xue Jue is waiting outside. Do you think he will just remove your limbs when he comes."