Chapter 44: Discharged

"No! Don't want this name!" Zu Qi reflexively refused, his face was already overflowing with a layer of cold sweat, and there was a bit of obvious panic in his expression.

Some doubts appeared in Xue Jue's eyes. He calmly looked at Zu Qi, who was reacting fiercely, and asked, "Why?"

Zu Qi turned his head to avoid Xue Jue's probing eyes, swallowed nervously, and then said palely: "There is no reason, anyway, I don't like the name."

Xue Jue didn't speak, but looked at Zu Qi with scorching eyes, as if he wanted to see through Zu Qi's soul.

Even if Zu Qi pointed at Xue Jue with the back of his head, he seemed to be able to perceive the gaze that was so strong that he couldn't ignore it, and his scalp was numb and he got goose bumps.

Just when Zu Qi thought that Xue Jue would ignore what he said just now, he suddenly heard Xue Jue let out a barely audible sigh, and saw that his expression was both angry and helpless, and only said: "Okay."

Zu Qi blinked and turned to look at Xue Jue with a dazed expression.

"The child can not be called Xue Mingkun, but he must not be called Xue Wan. This name is too... unsightly." Xue Jue's words are full of compromise, "but the nickname can be called Wan Wan."

Hearing this, Zu Qi heaved a sigh of relief.

As long as it is not Xue Mingkun, even if Xue Jue wants to take the names Xue Dazhuang and Xue Erniu, he will raise his hands in favor.

"Thank you." Zu Qi pursed her lips and said awkwardly.

"It's okay." Xue Jue's face was still a bit chilly. He was silent for a while, and then asked seemingly unconsciously, "Can I know why you dislike this name so much?"

Zu Qi said nonsense without thinking about it: "I have a predecessor whose name is Li Mingkun. The name you took collided with him..."

After he finished speaking, Xue Jue's face was darkened to the bottom of the pot, and he took out his mobile phone on the spot and deleted the three words "Xue Mingkun" and the following analysis notes.

Although the name crisis was completely resolved, Zu Qi always felt that Xue Jue was sulking again, and saw that he returned to the sofa without a word and cracked the computer keyboard, as if he was venting his resentment.

It was not until Xue Wan fell asleep in Zu Qi's arms that Xue Jue put down his work and came over and carried the little guy to the crib next to him.

Zu Qi was supported by Xue Jue and lay down. It didn't take long for Zu Qi to feel sleepy. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Time flies quickly, and it's the end of the year in a blink of an eye.

The weather outside is getting colder and colder, but Zu Qi stays indoors every day to recuperate, but can't feel the temperature change.

Looking out of the window, you can see that the trees on the street are decorated with small red lanterns, and passers-by put on thick cotton clothes.

The flavor of the year is getting stronger and stronger.

On New Year's Day, it was the day when Zu Qi was discharged from the hospital. There was a little snow in the sky, and the ground was covered in silver, and all of them were white flowers.

Zu Qi was wearing a warm black down jacket and a furry hat on his head. Only a pair of black eyes were exposed. He followed the steward Zhang and walked in the direction of the car.

Xu is that the paparazzi had long been inquiring about his discharge from the hospital. At this moment, they were hiding in every corner and shooting at Zuqi and others with the camera.