Chapter 113: EXTRA-weight loss

Xue million was just in the first grade of elementary school when he was six years old.

I don't know why, the little guy suddenly grew fat. He was a slender and cute little boy when he was in kindergarten before. Now he has soared to seventy catties. He looks white and plump, like a ball.

However, neither Zu Qi nor Xue Jue had a particularly obvious concept of weight.

The first is that they have been fat since childhood, and they lost weight very quickly. The second is that they have a tacit understanding that little boys are cute when they are fat, and they feel very good when they are chubby.

Facing the comfort of Zuqi's hippie smiling face, Xue Wan's mood not only didn't get any better, but instead ran in a worse direction.

"I don't want to be a fat man!" Xue Wan bulged his cheeks on both sides, tried to free himself from Zu Qi's arms, raised his head and stared at Zu Qi, "Fatty is not good-looking at all."

Zu Qi disapproved of it, and stretched out his hand to pull Xue Wan back into his arms. He rubbed the little guy's fluffy hair with enjoyment and said, "How cute is little fat guy, I like little fat guy."

Xue Wan slapped Zu Qi's hand on his head, and said angrily: "That's because you are not fat, so what you said just now clearly means that you can't stand and talk."

"Yo." Zu Qi looked surprised, lowered his head and ate a bite on Xue Wan's white and tender face, "My son is so good, he can use idioms when he is only in the first grade of elementary school."

While speaking, he took another bite.

"This is not the point at all, okay!" Xue Wanwan was so angry that his whole face flushed, and after breaking free from Zuqi's arms, he ran away, and said angrily, "Dad can't feel it at all. My troubles, I will never play with Dad again."

After a while, Xue Wan's figure disappeared at the corner of the stairs on the second floor. Zu Qi guessed that the little guy was looking for Weng Yuxiang.

Since Weng Yuxiang registered a Weibo to record the daily life of her and Xue Wan five years ago, Weibo fans have grown more and more, and the reputation of her and Xue Wan has also grown.

At first, the netizens focused on Xue Wancai to follow Weibo. Over time, their attention gradually shifted to Weng Yuxiang's skin care and living conditions.

In less than half a year, Weng Yuxiang has become a well-known fashionista in the circle. She often shoots videos of planting grass and weeding some beauty and skin care products or clothing. Until now, the number of her Weibo fans is still increasing. .

Weng Yuxiang inadvertently opened up a side business, and she also liked it very much. Instead of rushing to bring her baby grandson with Zuqi and Xue Jue, she often stayed in her studio to shoot videos.

I don't know if Xue Wan can pester Weng Yuxiang to rest for a while. She has spent a whole day in the study that is set up as a studio.

Zu Qi shook his head helplessly, turned around and saw Xue Jue, who had come back from get off work, who did not know when to stand behind him.

"I'm back." Zu Qi immediately returned to his smiling expression, got up and stepped forward to adjust the collar for Xue Jue.

Originally, Xue Jue still had fatigue in his eyes. At this moment, when he smiled at Zu Qi, he suddenly felt that all the bad emotions had disappeared without a trace in an instant. He lowered his head and gently bit Zu Qi's nose and felt Zu Qi kick up. Behind his eyebrows, he opened the distance with a chuckle.

"You have annoyed thousands again."

Zu Qi was a little guilty, and she shrank her neck subconsciously and said, "Isn't it fun for kids..."