Chapter 94: Guard

In this way, everyone saw Xue Jue behind him through Zu Qi.

For a while, almost everyone was stunned.

How could Xue Jue be here... No, it should be Xue Jue who came to the crew? This is too unlike Xue Jue's style of behavior that has been rumored on the Internet.

Only Wang Dao came over cheerfully, with pleats and a bright smile on his face: "Welcome, welcome, is it the first time for Mr. Xue to visit the class? Today we may be shooting a bit late and the task is relatively heavy."

When Director Wang said that, everyone else had an expression of seeing a ghost.

As everyone knows, Dao Wang is the person who loves Zuqi the most. He sometimes mentioned Xue Jue before, and he couldn't wait to rush to Xue Jue directly and pick him up and scold him on the ground.

How long has it been since Director Wang's attitude towards Xue Jue has undergone a 180-degree change.

However, Xue Jue didn't seem to buy Dao Wang's account very much, and nodded coldly and said, "You are busy, don't care about me."

"Where can I go?" After the embarrassment not long ago, Wang Dao felt guilty and guilty.

I think that Xue Jue is still a big man in the investor circle, and if he annoys him, I am afraid that it will be difficult to get investment in the future. For a while, Wang Dao regrets his intestines.

Impulse is the devil!

At this moment, Director Wang was deeply aware of the importance of this sentence, but it was too late.

He couldn't wait to treat Xue Jue as an ancestor. He rubbed his hands and said with a smile, "Then you go to my place to rest first. I will ask you to bring a few ovens over here. There is no way to turn on the heating here. Just a moment."

Xue Jue still looked cold, holding Xue Wan who was babbling in his arms, and he almost wrote the four characters "Never get near" between his eyebrows.

"Don't be so troublesome." Xue Jue said.

"It's not troublesome." Director Wang said hurriedly. "It's not troublesome at all."

Zu Qi, who was next to him, was a bit uncomfortable with Director Wang's politeness, so he walked between the two of them, rounded the field and said: "Director Wang, Xue Jue just wait for me, you just treat him as if he doesn't exist."

Director Wang: "..."

A living gold master's father was stuck there, even if they were blind, they could feel the radiance from Xue Jue's body. It would be too difficult to treat him as if he didn't exist!

However, Zu Qi did not give Wang Dao a chance to refute, and immediately commanded Xiao Dengzi and said, "You can take them to the lounge."

After Xiao Dengzi nodded and agreed, Zu Qi turned to look at Xue Jue again, "You obediently wait for me, and I will accompany you when I'm done."

Xue Jue responded very cleverly: "Okay."

At the same time, Xue Wan, who was held in his arms by Xue Jue, let out a childish voice, stretched out two chubby hands, and kept waving at Zu Qi, wanting Zu Qi to hug him.

Now the little guy is almost four months old, and he knows how to express what he wants with his actions.

Zu Qi looked at Xue Wanwan's white and tender little face, and his heart suddenly felt soft. He gently grabbed the little guy's face. It was soft and waxy, and it felt very much like the Xuemei Niang who had been sent by the guide the other day. Small desserts.