Chapter 66: misunderstanding

Director Wang was very surprised. He quickly put down the things in his hand, got up and walked quickly to Joe Yiyang's rest shed, and asked the assistant in a deep voice: "What's the matter? Wasn't he okay the other day? Why? Suddenly playing cards?"

Daozhu staggered and followed Dao Wang. He wiped the cold sweat from his face and replied: "That might be the tranquility before the storm."

"Quiet shit!" Wang Dao was so angry that he cursed, "What does he want? I can get used to him, but I can't run wild on my turf, otherwise even the actor will have to roll me up!"

Of course, Director Wang said so. To really get him to drive Joe Yiyang away, he must have no guts. After all, Joe Yiyang is the only one in the crew who can guarantee the box office.

After listening to the words of Director Wang, the guide sighed secretly, thinking that even if Director Wang had great abilities, he might not be able to meet the needs of King Qiao this time.

Otherwise, where does Director Wang need to be a director? If you just change your job to become a doctor, you still have a real doctor with two brushes.

The two hurried to Joe Yiyang's rest shed, and they clearly felt the almost solidified atmosphere in the room when they stepped in.

There were a lot of people in the rest shed. In addition to Joe Yiyang and his small group, there was also another guide and planner. The three staff members of the logistics team stood on the side with a sad face.

Seeing Director Wang come in, the people in the crew breathed a sigh of relief at the same time, as if the drowning man saw the straw.

"Director Wang!" The planner yelled aggrievedly, "George Zhou said Teacher Qiao can't get used to the previously ordered lunch and wants to change to a restaurant. What do you think?"

Joe Yiyang's leanness is obvious to all in the crew. Whether it's the dinner when he just joined the group or the work meal when he was filming this week, Joe Yiyang can't eat much, and sometimes even puts down his chopsticks after two bites.

Everyone in the crew more or less guessed that Joe Yiyang had anorexia, but that was a private matter of others, so they didn't say it clearly.

But now, Joe Yiyang's anorexia has directly affected everyone's work. Some of the staff suddenly became a little unstable, anxious and annoyed, but did not dare to put all the faces on their faces, so they had to bury their heads and wait for Director Wang to respond. Response.

On the way here, Director Wang imagined countless reasons why Joe Yiyang might play a big name. He originally thought that Joe Yiyang and others were not satisfied with the current script or pay, and wanted to put pressure on him.

Unexpectedly, this is the reason...

"Do whatever you can, it's not the sky falling down, look at all of you frowning."

Director Wang waved his hand disapprovingly, turned his head and said to the assistant who came with him, "Go and talk to the restaurant, and ask them to make a separate meal for Xiao Qiao's group when they prepare three meals, and give them the dishes. Just choose it yourself."

The planner sighed: "If things could be solved so easily, we wouldn't be standing here."

The staff of the logistics department went on to say: "As early as a month ago, we signed a contract with the restaurant. The portions and dishes were all ordered in advance, so they refused our request to change the dishes."

Director Wang was stunned, and immediately changed the method: "Otherwise, we can pay for the meal. It will be a reopening of the small stove and let them prepare another meal and deliver it."