Chapter 89: birthday

After Zu Qi and Weng Yuxiang talked a few words, Weng Yuxiang shifted the topic to Xue Wan.

Speaking of Xue Wan, Weng Yuxiang seemed to have endless words. From the morning Xue Wan got up, when Xue Wan was asleep at night, he kept talking for three days and three nights.

After a long time, Weng Yuxiang later realized that she had said too much, so she smiled embarrassedly and said: "Then you go quickly, I won't bother you."

"Yeah." Zu Qi suddenly thought of something and said, "By the way, I may not go back during the Chinese New Year. The director wants to finish the filming in one breath."

Weng Yuxiang answered, "Be careful."

After saying goodbye, Zu Qi hung up the phone and looked up and saw two sneaky figures in the mirror in front of him. The two people saw Zu Qi suddenly raised their heads and turned back to him in a hurry, pretending to be low. Speak loudly.

Zu Qi: "..."

Although he knew that Joe Yiyang and Zhou Hai might have come in with him, Zuqi still pretended that he didn't know anything, and walked over and patted the shoulders of the two people.

"When did you come? There is no sound at all." Zu Qi deliberately showed a surprised expression.

"Not long after coming here." Joey Yang whispered with a guilty conscience. Don't look at him acting so well, but he has a personality that can't hide emotions in life.

On the contrary, Zhou Hai, the old fried dough stick, looked as usual, and said with concern: "We see you haven't returned, so we came out to look for you."

After speaking, Zhou Hai asked softly, "Are you okay? Your complexion is not very good."

"I'm okay." Zu Qi touched his face subconsciously. He didn't think he looked like something was going on, but his cheeks were very hot and smoking was hot.

When he thought that Xue Jue was already on his way, he felt that his whole heart was being grabbed, and he was so nervous that he couldn't breathe.

I'm going to meet Xue Jue soon...

Zu Qi couldn't wait to become a bird and fly out of the restaurant. All his thoughts floated out, even when talking to Joe Yiyang and Zhou Hai, he was absent-minded.

The three people stood in the original and said a few words, and then all walked back together.

Zu Qi returned to the box, took his coat and mask, said hello to Director Wang and Duan Kai, and left in a hurry.

After drinking three rounds, the box was very lively, everyone laughed and joined together, few people noticed Zu Qi sneaking out from the door—except for Joe Yiyang and Zhou Hai who had been staring at Zu Qi.

"He's out." Joey Yang said.

"I saw it." Zhou Hai replied with a complex expression, enduring and enduring, he finally couldn't help but complain, "Let me say that Xue Jue did a little bit too much this time, maybe he didn't receive a call. , As for being so pretentious?"

Joe Yiyang let out a sigh: "That's why Zu Qi is so sad that he can't even eat food..."

After a moment of silence, Zhou Hai asked: "Then shall we chase it out?"

Before Joey Yang could speak, a girl who didn't know where she came from suddenly leaned in among them, and said in a sad tone: "I think we should talk to Director Wang. Now everyone knows Zuqi. Those things, you can't leave him alone in the hotel when the New Year is approaching."

Joey Yang turned his head and glanced at the girl inexplicably.

As soon as Zhou Hai was about to speak, she was preempted by the girl. She said: "When I went out to answer the phone just now, I saw Zu Qi taxi back to the hotel alone."