Chapter 75: obedient

Obviously, Jin Yu and Duan Kai are more than just kissing. They tangled for a short time before leaning against the door of the compartment where Zu Qi and Xue Jue were.

The overwhelmed door panel made a dull sound. Fortunately, Xue Jue had already locked the door in advance, so that they would not be relatively speechless after the door was knocked open.

Zu Qi was afraid of being discovered by the other party, his face turned pale, and his nerves were tense. He subconsciously moved closer to Xue Jue, so frightened that he didn't even dare to breathe.

Xue Jue sensed Zu Qi's anxiety, so he held his hand tighter.

Zu Qi looked up and saw Xue Jue silently say to him: "It's okay, don't worry."

Just after finishing the mouth shape, there was another violent impact on the door panel in front of them, which scared Zu Qi almost to get up from the toilet. Fortunately, Xue Jue beside him pressed his shoulder in time.

"..." Zu Qi was a little embarrassed. Before he could do anything, he felt Xue Jue loosen his grip.

Immediately, Xue Jue's arm went around Zu Qi's back, and he seemed to use a light force to bring Zu Qi into his arms with ease.

At this moment, the tip of his nose is full of the elegant fragrance of men's perfume on Xue Jue's body, as if filling the air of the whole world. Zu Qi leaned against Xue Jue's arms and did not dare to move. He could clearly feel Xue Jue's hold. The strength of his shoulders.

Like to rub him into his arms...

Obviously, Xue Jue's body tasted very weak, but it was like a pot of spirits, so that Zu Qi was confused and unable to find Bei.

At the same time, there was also some blushing and heart-beating sounds from the outside of them only one door away.

"You let me go! Bastard!" Duan Kai grasped Jin Yu with both hands behind him, and pressed hard between the door panel and Duan Kai's tall body, with no chance of breaking free.

Duan Kai almost put his whole body on Jin Yu's body, turned his head to the side, and his thin lips were aimed at Jin Yu's ears. He breathed out expressionlessly, feeling the trembling of the people under him and the sarcasm at the corners of his mouth. More meaning.

"Isn't this what you want?" Duan Kai's voice was low and his speaking speed was extremely slow, as if he wanted to say every word into Jin Yu's heart.

"Want a fart! Did my **** let you do this?" Jin Yu was furious and couldn't hold back the yelling. "Duan Kai, you are such a bastard. You patted my **** and left. There are no beasts. You are so cold-blooded..."

While speaking, Duan Kai suddenly kissed the side of Jin Yu's face, and the angry voice instantly turned into a soft vibrato, followed by another unbearable curse.

Jin Yu was so angry that his head was almost blasted, and his lips kept greeting the eighteenth generations of Duan Kai's ancestors.

He couldn't wait to turn around and tear Duan Kai's indifferent face, but it was a pity that Duan Kai's two arms were like copper walls and iron walls.

Duan Kai behind Jin Yu was so calm that he didn't even raise his eyebrows, as if the person Jin Yu was cursing was not him at all. He opened the distance between the two a little bit and stared at Jin Yu with a deep gaze.

Counting it all, they have not seen each other for two full years, but Jin Yu hasn't changed much. He still looks like he remembers-irritable, like a small firecracker that can be ignited at any time.

I have to admit that Jin Yu looks very beautiful. His eyes are big and bright, and the corners of his eyes are slightly raised. Even when he is angry and staring, he does not have a charm. His eyes and lips are extremely light and his lips are thin.