Chapter 2:Zombie apocalypse

Liang Xuiying open her eyes again,her knees almost fell when she saw where she is!

This is unknown location!where is she?!but wait what is that thing in front of her eating something bloody?

What?is that human limbs?her mind went blank at the moment but her sense return when a loud cry call her

"Big sister!i am scared!wh-what is happening?!"

She look at the 6 or 7 years old boy beside her and she suddenly had a strength,

She didnt let go of what she was holding and carry the boy despite everything!

She didnt dare to look back,even though she is very scared but she cannot stop now!

The boy hug her tight so she run more faster,she keep her eyes straight,she dont know where is she going but there is a way in her mind and she is just following it.

The whole place is in a huge mess!there was loud car crashed everywhere,people are screaming while running in panicked,

A scary roar can be hear aswell,there was a sound of devouring and crying,but Liang Xiuying keep on running!

A woman suddenly fell from the building in their front,Liang Xiuying's knees almost gave away again when she saw the appearance more clearly.

There was a huge chunk of missing meat in her legs and neck,her head is tilted sideways because her half neck cant support her head.

And even falling from who knows where she still able to stand up,

There was a feeling of ants crawling in her whole body seeing her appearance.

She wanted to cry badly,her whole body is shaking,her mind is blank,fear is taking over her.

"Big sister!big sister!run!please run!"

When the little brother voice register in her mind,she had a strength again!

She was able to slip in the nick of time from the unknown creature's clutch!

She bolt much more faster this time!

They are almost in their appartment building,the place is devastated!

While running she saw a child,a girl crying in the middle of the mess!

She was exactly in the middle of the storm,

The boy in her arms seems to noticed her as well

"Big sister put me down!let us save the little girl!"

Liang Xiuying didnt think much,her humanity didnt let her think twice!

"No!i carry you in my back and you have to hold tighter!"

After that she run towards the little girl and carry her together with the boy,the girl and the shopping bag they never let go while running!

She didnt know how she managed to do all that but when they enter in a appartment in the 12 floor of the building she collapsed!

"Lock the door!lock it well!help me up!we have to put something heavy in the door!"

She said while trying hard to stand up!she still cannot rest!

When all is done Liang Xiuying finally passed out but before anything she didnt forget to remind the boy

"Big sister is too tired!i will rest for a bit!whatever happens dont open the door!wait for me to wake up okay?"

Then everything is black!

While in her comma,a lot of memory came into her mind,her name is still Liang Xuiying,her little brother is Liang Shui!

Their parents went missing since 5 months ago!they have only each other,the siblings!

They went out today because they wanted to buy a lot of food because its her little brother's birthday,but while in the super market a huge commotion broke out.

On the 11th day of fourth month of the year 2xxx apocalypse started.

A Zombie apocalypse.