Chapter 35:you certain?

While Liang Xuiying was on the roof Chen Zhangwei follow

"You are not afraid?"

She look back and look at him

"I am afraid!but i will be more afraid if he grew up dont know how to protect others!he is a man!and he has to act like one!although as long as i am alive i will and would protect him because that is the sole reason of my existence in here but!i dont know the extent of my protection on him!so it is better for him to get stronger much more earlier so when he grew up he will be ready!"

Chen Zhangwei listen carefully so when she said that her sole purpose of her existence in here?

He was confused and a sudden thump was heard on his chest!

He dont know why but he felt that this words has different meaning!there is deeper meaning on it but what is that?

But realizing that it was not the time to ask about it so he go back to the main subject

"It is good that you think that way!i bet Liang Shui will grew up braver and stronger than anyone else!he will be the greatest Chief commander!"

She laugh while shaking her head

"I dont want him to stand that tall!"

And then she grin

"But i bet my brother will be greater leader than you!"

Chen Zhangwei laugh and rub her hair

"Are you complementing me?"

She remove his hand from her hair angryly and roll her eyes

"Wich ear did you heard that i am complimenting you?".

When morning came,Chen Zhangwei brought Liang Shui to the practice field,Liang Xuiying wanted to come but her brother stopped her

"Sister no need to come!i will be fine!and beside i doubt that i can train well if you are around!"

Liang Xuiying pout,no choice but to agree so she only waved them goodbye!

But still lamenting that her baby brother is already grow up!and that the time really fly fast!

Because there is nothing to do so she goes to Lu Bin's place,she wanted to learn more about abilities!

"Master!where are you?"

Lu Bin's wife open the door for her

"Isnt Xuiying?"

Liang Xuiying smile and greet her

"Hello master's wife!"

Lu Bin's wife giggles and let her in,when she enter Lu Bin was there sitting at the couch

"Master i want to ask you about ability!yours become stronger right?can you tell me how?"

Lu Bin look at her and suddenly got excited

"Little brat have you finally awaken your ability?"

Liang Xuiying pout and start explaining her ability!

"So now i understand when you ask me before i said that i felt i need a money remember?this is the reason!"

The Lu couple look at each other and Lu Bin finally guffaw!

"Little brat that was hilarious!you are really one in a million!"

He said while laughing really hard.

Liang Xuiying puffed her cheeks but still waited until his laughter subside.

After 10 minutes he finally stop

"The truth is!i dont know!the scientist is still trying to understand this kind of phenomenon but why not we study your ability first?"

"You know master when i first 'see' the store it was small convenient store first,then now i think it is slightly bigger compare before?"

Lu Bin think for a while

"So meaning it is not become stronger but the store is becoming bigger?interesting!here 'buy' something for me!"

He said while handing her a money bill,she close her eyes and bought something!

When she hold it out they noticed that the production and expiry date was burned and changed into another numbers?

They study it well and saw that it will expire after 10 years?

Lu Bin open in and take a bite and taste fine!