Chapter 58:

Xue Taio was their pillar!

He was the strongest so when he agreed nobody utter another word.

Chen Zhangwei turn to his soldiers and Xue Taio

"Start the clean up!throw all the trash,recycle the still usable and fix the broken ones"

He said talking about the soldiers and turn to Liang Xuiying

"Help them up!"

Liang Xuiying smile excitedly and follow the soldiers,

He turn to Xue Taio and tell them

"Treat her with respect as you have to me!she will be my future wife,if i ever heard that she was disrespect then make sure that before i do something the one who wrong her better pack up or i'll kill them myself!anyway i doubt that your people can beat her"

He said the last part to Xue Taio,the soldiers felt insulted but when they look when they heard a scream.

Liang Xuiying was fighting a big man!

The man was kick by Liang Xuiying,he try to fight again and she punch him straight in to his face!

The man fell down holding his bleeding nose,she kick him again while still struggling to stand up!

She stomped on his wrist with force and a bone cracked can be heard,

The man scream in pain but Liang Xuiying was not contented yet and kick the man on his face,dislocated his jaw.

And then she turn to shivering Lim Chu.

She took out her knife and tell the soldiers

"Hold him tight!i wanna pluck out his disgusting eyes!"

She said while her knife is getting nearer and nearer on his eyeballs

"Dont close your eyes!i just want your eyeballs!we dont want any accident right?"

She warn coldly.

Lim Chu shiver intensify but still beg

"N-n-no please!i will give the north base!give it to you!"

Liang Xuiying laugh

"Even without you giving it!Chen Zhangwei can have it!"

Chen Zhangwei chuckle

"P-p-please spare me!i-i have more supplies!only me alone knows where are the other supplies are!"

Liang Xuiyiyng squint her eyes

"Who needs your supplies?"

The tip of her knife is already almost at his eyeballs

"I have space!space ability!i will give everything!just spare me!i am begging you!"

He scream that make Liang Xuiying despise him more!

Liang Xuiyimg glance at Chen Zhangwei and Chen Zhangwei nod while chuckling,

He wants him to let the coward go!

Liang Xuiying took back the knife and hand the coward over to Chen Zhangwei.

Chen Zhangwei smile and look at Xue Taio and his people

"Anymore question?"

Xue Taio and his men shook thier heads while swallowing!

The girl look small and weak but was quite powerful!

"If you want sparring partner you can ask her!"

Chen Zhangwei said smugly,

He was confident in Liang Xuiying,although she didnt know but the soldiers in central base knew that only Chen Zhangwei can beat her!

That is the result of her working extra hard!

Chen Zhangwei managed to squeezed everything out from Lim Chu!

Tons of rice,water and food that could feed the entire base for 5 days was taken out from him!

Liang Xuiying wanted to punch him to death when she heard it!

And except for his space ability there is also store house he have to kept the food the other soldiers looted!

He only gave the people inside bread,one for afternoon and one for night and one small bottle of water for the whole day!

That night,Chen Zhangwei distribute instant noodles,sausages,rice and eggs!

For the people in the north base it was already a feast since the beginning of the apocalypse!

Xue Taio and his men eat with the central base people,while eating they found out the whole story.

Since Jia Shou left,the power was left to Lim Chu who was his brother in law.