Chapter 65:

After a huge explosion everything went silent.

Chen Zhangwei look out side and was startled when it was already the next day.

After another hour of no movement Chen Zhangwei hurriedly go back to where the fight was.

The huge forest are ruined!there is fire everywhere,broken trees,huge holes floods and more.

He bring his men and they search,search for the whole forest,search everywhere they dig and cover dig and cover,and after 1 week of searching they didnt find anything!

Liang Xuiying and Chang Ru's body is missing!

"Boss you think that they where burn to ashes?"

Xue Taio ask in a low tone,

Chen Zhangwei tighten his fist and shook his head

"Not possible"

He knows because that what she said!she told him that he will still see her again!the exact word was

'If you want to see your beloved Liang Xuiying again dont hinder me!'

From the beginning he already noticed something off about her!

She will suddenly change for some unknown reason!

He already had a hunch but he was still doubtful,

But when 'Liang Xuiying' said that!he already confirm his suspicion!

He never liked the strong and powerful Liang Xuiying instead he like the hard worker,crybaby and cowardly her!

He know that they are not the same!he felt that the different is the soul!

But it is not the time to mule over about this!

He need to find her whatever it takes!

The whole central base was devastated when they heard the news!

Madam Chen pass out because of crying,Chen Mengmeng cried too hard and even lasted for a very very long time.

Liang Shui tighten his fist and didnt accept it,

It was Xue Taio who broke the news.

But they ommited the part when Liang Xuiying admited that she is zombie.

He told them that she fought a strong zombie,no it was not a zombie!it was obviously a monster!

She fought for a whole day,and when the fight was over they tried finding her body but they didnt find it so Liang Shui said

"She is alive!she is not dead!i trust my sister!she wont leave me!"

Then he turn around and resume his training,but this time he become more determine.

One year Liang Xuiying was not found,Chen Zhangwei was still a bit human,

2nd year of Liang Xuiying went missing,his little bit of humanity disappear,he become indifferent with everything.

3rd year on Liang Xuiying he become devil,he hunt and kill the zombies,

4th years of Liang Xuiying disappearance the whole country become living hell!he want to kill everything and everyone!he wanted to destroy the world!but Liang Xuiying woke him up

"If you are going to destroy this world what will happen if she come back?arent you supposed make the world peaceful so when she return she dont need to fight?"

After that he fix himself and take over the other bases.

Whether they wanted or not but because Chen Zhangwei become monster himself this past years so nobody dare to disobey.

Because Liang Xuiying's supermarket is gone so they have to work hard for food and weapons.

Although most of people are already ability users but having weapons is still one they are carrying some,because they felt more safe.

5th year of Liang Xuiying's disappearance Chen Zhangwei unite the whole country!.

But he become more cold and indifferent towards anyone,his face and expression never soften to anyone!

Even a lot of woman wanted to throw themselves to him but he will just ignore them,or if they become annoying he will burn some part of their body as a warning.
But even so most of them still trying.

6th year of Liang Xuiying disappearance,a new discovery was found!

The virus start to mutate and now even animals started to get infected as well!

The whole world was thrown into a chaos again.