Chapter 67

"So that is the reason you and your brother are special?"

Liang Xuiying asked

"Yes!it was the reason"

She answer,and Liang Xuiying ask again

"Then if you are reborn what happen?"

"I woke up already late!the time i call for help it was the time i woke up from the rebirth!"

Liang Xuiying laugh

"I dont know if you are lucky or not!then what is next?"

She ask again

"Our body is sleeping for 6 years now!my soul cannot hold anymore!i gave you my body but i still stay inside,my soul is weakening day by day,when my soul disappear my powers and everything will stay with you!i consume Chang Ryou because of the medicine she injected to herself,it will help her regenerate her body,so now this body has a strong regeneration ability,and combine with Liang Xuiying's healing ability the apocalypse can end sooner"

Liang xuiying raise her hand like a good preschooler asking her teacher

"Then what about Chang Ru?"

"Only you can kill him!if we wanted to totally end this killing him is the only way!his strength grew again but his army is much more terrifying!the living thought that they are almost done cleaning the dead but he was just hiding them waiting for the right time to attack!and i can feel that it is almost time!"

The other Liang Xuiying sigh and look at her apologetically,

Liang Xuiying mind went blank when she heard what she say but,what else can she do?

The future is in her hand!

She finally open her eyes and saw that it was dark outside,

She sat up and look around,she remember that after the huge fight she run in this underground place to heal.

She stand up and decided to go out for a walk to stretch her muscle!

After all she slept for 6 years!she felt that she is a turtle!

She go outside and smell the night smell and aquint her eyes,

The zombies has really lessen,if Liang Xuiying didnt tell her she will really think that the zombies was really clean up!

While she was walking she bit her lips and remember Chen Zhangwei,Liang Shui,the little dumpling,master,the Chen couple and the rest!

She sigh thinking that she is afraid facing them so maybe its better to plan in first right?

She return to the underground and start checking her body,when Liang Xuiying feel that Liang Shui can be in danger she is taking over the body and Liang Xuiying will forget everything after!

Her jaw almost drop when she saw how many abilities she had!but the most satisfying was her space ability!

She just want shower and change her clothes and yet!foods!a lot of foods!

After cleaning herself she start cooking and ask

"Why the heck she has a lot of supplies?she is a zombie!she doesnt need to eat!"

Although they are in the same body but their mind is different so even if she didnt feel hungry she still eat!

After eating she felt sleepy again!

"What?6 years sleep is not enough?then how many years?"

She complain to herself but still choose to listen to her body and mind,so after taking out a new bed she lay down comfortably and start planning about her future but while thinking she unknowingly fell asleep.

She woke up early and hope that she didnt sleep another 6 years!but it was impossible!

After eating her breakfast,she took a mirror and look at herself,she sigh,because it was like the time pause when she was asleep!

Her look didnt changed!and her age seems stayed the same!

So if Chen Zhangwei and her are together they will look like father and daughter!