Chapter 28:central base

In the end Liang Xuiying and liang Shui stayed,

So Lu Bin felt more revere towards Chen Zhangwei but he cant help but to say

"Leader,Liang Xuiying is only 17!isnt she a bit too young for you?"

Chen Zhangwei side glance him and said

"I can wait,but it is not necessarily that i wont move earlier!after all her whole focus seems to revolve around Liang Shui at first then Mengmeng,lowering the enemy's guard is not easy!if you want to invade other's teritorry you have to know what is their weakness first!then invade and take over!"

Lu Bin shiver

"Leader i dont think this is appropriate plan on chasing a person right?i mean we are not talking about wars!"

Chen Zhangwei scoff

"Naive!love and war are just same!"

Then he left,Lu Bin scratch his head didnt really understand and finally realized somethin!

"What the f***!so the silly rabbit was really targeted by a big bad wolf?"

Meanwhile the silly white rabbit are busy searching what to feed to the two buns,when the big bad wolf come to her.

"What is it?"

Liang Xuiying sigh

"I want to feed the two buns something healthy and warm!they have been eating this for how many days now and i dont think the nutrition they needed was still meet!they are still growing!"

Chen Zhangwei chuckle and look at his subordinate,

A soldier brought out a lot of ingredients!.

"Wow!where did this come from?!do you guys have convenient store over there?"

Chen Zhangwei didnt answer and changed the subject instead

"Choose what you want then,you have to be faster though so we can leave earlier"

Liang Xuiying squeel

"Thank you!"

And hurriedly choose while shouting

"Uncle we will gonna have a hot breakfast!"

Lu Bin shook his head

"Really a child!".

The travel only lasted for 5 hours and they arrived at the central base.

When she saw the base she was amazed,but still skeptical on how they build this tall wall?

Chen Zhangwei show them first where they will stay,

Liang Xuiying was startled seeing that where he was leading them

"Villa?isnt a little too much?there will be only me and my brother right?"

He side glance her and said

"Mengmeng wont surely separate to you will have to stay with us!"

"Us?"

Then her question was answer when the door open and old couple came out

"My little Mengmeng!grandma miss you soo much!"

"That is my good granddaughter!grandpa missed you terribly!"

"Grandma!grandpa!i miss you too!huhuhu!i thought i wont see you again!"

The old couple hug Chen Mengmeng tighter and comfort her

"That was impossible!our Mengmeng is protected!"

Chen Zhangwei cough that makes the couple noticed them

"Dad,mom this is the Liang siblings!they are the one who took care of Mengmeng"

"They are my parents"

Liang Xuiying roll her eyes on his crude introduction

"Good day sir and madam!i am Liang Xuiying and this is my brother Shui!we are glad that Mengmeng finally found you!"

"Hello sir and madam!how are you?"

The sibling's introduction,ofcourse good looking is always liked specially the old people to younger generations!

"Hello!hello!i am Choi Suyin and this is my husband Chen Ryu!we are the grandparents of little Mengmeng and parents of that ice block over there!"

Liang Xuiying look at Chen Zhangwei and laugh

"Hahaha!i agree!"

Chen Zhangwei ignore their redicule and announce

"Starting today the Liang siblings will be staying here!"

The old couple widen their eyes in shock,Liang Xuiying look down shyly,after a while when there is still no answer she said in a low tone

"I-i-its fine!w-we can find another place to stay!sorry to bother!"