Chapter 39:

The central base already know that the ability wont harm its user unless it was over used!

It was just a strength of the body!if you over work you will feel fatigue and all!

So that day Chen Zhangwei announce that it was safe and let the other base know!after all all of them wants to fight for humans!

They all wanted to wipe those zombies out!

The laboratory personnel was extremely busy studying the zombies blood!

They can see DNA but they dont recognized it!

Before they study them but they saw nothing!it was a normal dead person's DNA but this time it was different!

It was alive but they still have to study it more!

And this month Liang Xuiying saw that from the convenient store it is now become a mini mall!and not anly that!whenever she thinks of what she wants she will find it using her ability!

Last time Chen Zhangwei said that they have to add weapons so she try to find it and then she bought a lot of them!

The thing is they seems to be more advance?

Liang Xuiying is dumb when it comes to guns and all so she just leave let them study them!

One time Chen Mengmeng wants to eat a certain food and boom!she found it!

She wants to know what is the secret of her so called ability so she is contemplating if she should surrender herself in the laboratory?

Chen Zhangwei just laugh and knock her head asking what is in her mind all day?!.

Each passing night Liang Xuiying never leave the roof all night long!

She dont know why but something inside her is telling her to stay under the moon and star!she is always listening to her instinct so she did!

After a month of almost peaceful days base central recieved a distress call from north base!

Chen Zhangwei hurriedly sent some soldiers to check and because of boredom Liang Xuiying came along!

Chen Zhangwei refused but who can actually stop her?

So she was found out already in the middle of the road!

Because of the emergence so they cant turn back!

Lu Bin was luckily there so Liang Xuiying didnt feel too bored!

After 3 and half hours of continues disturbed travel they finally arrived!

They meet up in a abandon building.

Liang Xuiying's eyes flicker and snicker when she saw the group,

"Interesting!"

She murmur and lick her teeth.

"You are from the north base?"

Ask Lu Bin,the man who looks dignified answer

"Yes we are!i am Jia Shou the central base leader and this is my daughter Jia Ai!"

Lu Bin just and introduce himself

"I am the leader of this operation Lu Bin!"

Jia Shou nodded and Jia Ai just looked down looking shy that makes Liang Xuiying chuckles

"Hehehe!another dogs who want to think that they can climb higher!"

She said while looking at the father and daughter!

The northern group was startled specially the father and daughter

"You b****!you dare to insult us!"

Jia Shou wants to shoot Liang Xuiying but before he can even move the cnetral base soldiers are faster

"If you want to enter the base you better think twice!"

Lu Bin said,Jia Shou gitted his teeth and put down his gone but Jia Ai cant swallow the insult so she said tearfully

"Sir Lu Bin i think you should talk to your woman about manners!"

Liang Xuiying laugh aloud

"You just lost your chance on Chen Zhangwei!all of the soldiers heard it!"

The Jias was confused so Lu Bin explain

"Her existence on boss heart is bigger than anyone else!it was hard to explain now but anyway i dont know if you still have a chance on knowing"