Chapter 61:

"E-E-E-NOUGH!i get it!i get so shut up okay?"

Chen Zhangwei finally laugh!

Liang Xuiying hide her face in his arms,did not dare to move because of shame!

She really want to bite him because of his teasing!

"Okay,okay my dear dont get mad okay?if you dont like children"

Liang Xuiying cover his mouth with his two little hands and said

"No more!"

Chen Zhangwei saw how red she is!like blood will drip out of her face because of redness,so he laugh louder!

"Hahahaha!my dear!okay enough!no more i swear!"

Liang Xuiying pout and didnt want to talk to him anymore!

Chen Zhangwei hug her again and apologize

"Okay i am sorry!i am bad!not teasing you anymore promise"

Liang Xuiying finally hug him back after a moment and start talking about various things until morning came.

After Liang Xuiying's 18th birthday Chen Zhanwei will kiss her more passionate.

Then he will touch her but only in a proper place,but Liang Xuiying still feel shy so he explain

"My dear you are too shy so i want to prepare you little by little until you are ready and finally accept me"

Liang Xuiying didnt get it so he whisper to her ear,that make her blush!

"I-i-i am not ready and i-i-i am s-s-shy!"

He chuckle and kiss the tip of her nose

"That is why we are doing this,i know you are shy so i want to prepare you,i can wait but dont let me wait too long"

She look up and ask intently

"Why?"

He kiss her before answering in a hoarse voice

"I'll go crazy"

Liang Xuiying didnt really understand what he mean but his burning gaze and the lust in his eyes are telling it all!.

The warm and sweet time lasted for 2 months,

In this 2 months Chen Zhangwei will accompany Liang Xuiying on a 'date' almost everyday!.

The people build different kind of shops,they can buy using supplies!

Because even though Liang Xuiying has basically anything but Chen Zhangwei still command his soldiers and some ordinary people to clean some zombies and find some supplies.

When the apocalypse started it was almost summer,weirdly enough it has been almost a year but the season didnt change anymore!

It was always like the apocalypse just started.

The scientist explain them that it was the air that the air is the cost of everthing!

And he said a bunch of unknown words so Liang Xuiying left,her head will burst if she listen to those scientific terms and all!.

After their 'date' they are sitting cozyly at the living room until Lu Bin come with pale face

"Boss!emergency!the north base is under attack by zombies!"

Chen Zhangwei's eyes squint

"Prepare 30 strong soldiers we will head right away!"

Liang Xuiying stand up to come with them but Chen Zhangwei stopped her

"My dear stay okay?we will use the helicopters we had here and flew there directly"

She bit her lips in worry

"3 days!if 3 days you didnt come back i will come there to find you!"

Chen Zhangwei chuckle and flick her forehead gently

"My dear we have communication devices!we can communicate anytime"

She shook her head

"Even so!i wont be satisfied just by hearing your voice!i will be only feel at ease if i see you!"

Chen Zhanwei sigh,he is really helpless against his darling's stubborness so all he can do is to agree.

"Okay my dear 3 days!if i havent return you bring some escorts and come to us"

Liang Xuiying nod and start helping him packing the things they need to bring.

Liang Xuiying kiss and hug him tight,Chen Zhangwei was surprised but still equally give back the passion she gave.

They part reluctantly and Liang Xuiying didnt leave until the helicopter is out if sight!

She dont know why but she felt that it will be very very long time until they can see each other again.