Chapter 30:ability

Chen Zhangwei get out of Liang Xuiying's room happily!

Liang Xuiying is still cursing him in her mind while swearing

"Wait until i unfold my ability!i will crush you!"

She already see what Lu Bin told her before!the light is already within her reach!she knows she will reach it sooner!

That night she again stayed under the moon and stars.

She close her eyes and deeply breath in.

She concentrate and try to rich the light,she was surprised when she finally reach it!

She didnt know but she felt that she travelled somewhere and when she open her eyes she was shocked seeing a lot of foods and necessities!

She almost squell

"Is this what they call space ability?aah!my space already has a lot of things?aah!i am awesome!"

Although it was small like size a small convenient store but it was already enough!she reach out to take her favorite chocolate but she cant take it and there is a loud sound came and she felt that she travel again!

She open her eyes and look at her hand!

She was confused what happen so she tried again!

This time the place look different!but the size is same!

She tried to take something again and again a loud sound and was kicked out!

Her eyes widen and tried again!

But she tried for 5th time all the same!except for the store size everything is different!

What the heck?she sigh and lay on the roof and look up in daze.

Is it because it was not originaly hers?the ability so she is not authorized to take something?

Do they need something like Identification card?or soul ID?something like that?

She want to cry!this is too frustrating!its like she has given a vacation but she need to attend cram school while doing the mountain of homeworks!

Her vacation but she cannot go out at all!its devastating!and dissappointing!

While she was wallowing because of self pity she didnt noticed the arrival of Chen Zhangwei who is now squatting beside her.

"What happen?"

He ask didnt know whether to laugh or cry!

"I am thinking on how to bring down that Chen Zhangwei and make him call me grandfather!"

"You dreaming?"

"Ooh!for now that is my only dream to achieve!"

"Then keep on dreaming!"

"Are you even my subconsciousness?"

"I am your daddy!"

Liang Xuiying lips twitch while sitting up,then she finally noticed the extra person beside her.

Her body shook and complexion turn pale like always,but when she realized who is it her face turn red and black!

Chen Zhangwei chuckle,its the first time he see a person turning different kinds of colors in just millisecond!

"Little girl did you fall in love with me?"

Liang Xuiying finally recover

"Only braindead will fall for you!"

Chen Zhangwei chuckle

"It is good then!after all i am not into a small girl"

Her face turn red when he looked at her budding chest when he said 'small'

"You!i am still growing!"

He sneer

"Do you think you can still grow?"

Liang Xuiying grit her teeth

"Yes!and if that ever happen i will bring a bunch of boys in front of you!i will build my own harem!"

Chen Zhangwei's smile drop and face darken

"Heh!then try it!let us see of your capability!"

She smile triumphantly

"I am sure really capable!and i will make you call me grandfather!"

And then she turn around wanted to leave but he carry her like a sack of sweet potato and jump down from the roof!

Liang Xuiying only reacted when he already jumped down

"A-a-are you t-t-trying to k-kill me?"

She ask while clutching her chest with almost transparent face.

"You really are a chicken"

She puff her cheeks and ask

"Who is chicken?you are the chicken!"

Then march inside the house.

Chen Zhangwei laugh aloud while looking at her retreating back.