Chapter 4:i am the mistake!

Liang Xuiying clean the dishes after the two children fell asleep,she did it it her most fastest move because she can hear those creepy sound that the zombies are making!

She hurriedly turn off the light and standby,she needed to be vigilant!but hearing the sound her knees is shaking again!

She look around while her body is shaking more!

Too dark!she remember the night she died!it was cold and dark!

It was really scary!dying is too scary for her!she dont want to die the second time!

But hearing the zombies outside she felt like crying again!

"Liang Xuiying!t-there i-is really huge mistake you know?i a-am really not suitable for this job!i-i am really scared!sniff,sniff i think i will die again sooner or later!"

Then her eyes lighten

"Liang Xuiying?i have a great idea!why not we s-summon a s-s-soul again?this time there will be both of us?maybe we can summon the real hero?you really called out a very wrong soul you know?"

While trying to contact the other Liang Xuiying a loud sound came from outside their door!

Liang Xuiying shook more,and almost curled up in the couch to hide herself but she remember the two children,

For easily protection make them sleep in the same room so she shakily stand up,her knees gave away but it was good that she is fast in holding unto the couch!

Because using her legs seems impossible so she crawl,but each loud noise she will shake badly and want to cry out but she bit her lips hard just to stop herself from crying loudly!

After like eternity she finally arrived the room and weakly lift her head to open the door slowly!

Her body is shaking and her heart beating too fast!her hand is shaky while opening the door so she have to do it very carefully!

She bit her lips more hard,she tried to stand up while holding the door knob and use it as her support,

She successfully stood up and the door is finally open,seeing them still sleeping with serene face Liang Xuiying gently close the door and cry harder!

She cannot die!what will happen to this two if something untold happen towards her?!

Imagining the scene from earlier she want vomit!

So she use her weak and shaky knees to hurriedly go to bathroom!

She is afraid on opening the light so she only use the moonlight as the source of light.

She vomit in the toilet,but it was too hard because she is afraid on making any sound!

She felt like she almost puke her gut out!but it felt a little better!

Another loud sound came and with the scary sound of the zombies!

Liang Xuiying want to vomit again but there is nothing left in her stomach!

She vomited even the food she ate yesterday!

She wash her face and mouth trying to calm herself down,but each sound her body is shaking more!

She weakly open the balcony door and sat outdoor,they were in the last floor so she is not worried about zombies falling in her!

It was always like that,she can calm down under the stars and moonlight!

She slump in the corner and breath in,her body is finally starting to stop trembling,she keep the balcony door open so she can still see whoever will open the entrance door.

She look down and saw how much ruin the whole place is!

She panicked again and rock herself back and fort while calming herself!

It was really not a dream!she is really in a another world!

A parallel word!