Chapter 45:

So the group left and Liang Xuiying stay!

Chen Zhangwei ask Lu Bin to go with them with some officials.

Every day was just normal, except for Liang Xuiying!she never go out!

She only stayed inside the house for the whole day and go out at night!

Chen Zhangwei was worried so he asked again but her answer is unclear as well

"I dont know too!but maybe because i always miss Liang Shui?i always worry about him!but it cant be help right?anyway i will be fine!i can over come this!this is for Shui's future!"

Chen Zhangwei nod his head and rub her hair

"Stop thinking a lot okay?Shui is getting better and stronger each day!i can assure you that!so stop worrying!"

Liang Xuiying push his hand

"Fine you old man!stop messing up my hair!by the way any news about master's group?its been two weeks righ"

"They are fine!stop worrying okay?"

Liang Xuiying just nod and smile while looking and the moon and star.

After that night Liang Xuiying came back to normal!.

But her time was basically all for Mengmeng and 'shopping' in her ability!

From mini mall to huge mall!she can now enjoy buying anything and everything!

They are now stop looting about supplies but looting for money!

Everything the base need can be purchase by her!

Foods,clothes,water and even seeds to plant!she can purchase animals as pets,books,guns and the last one was cars!

As long as she has enough money everything is possible!.

It was quite enjoyable because she buy Mengmeng a lot princess dresses,and accessories she look like a princess doll!

She even buy Liang Shui different kind of clothes,formal,casual,sports and even pyjamas!.

She was excited on how will Liang Shui would react if he see the clothes she bought for him!.

The old couple just shook their heads on her crazy habbits!.

Liang Xuiying have this nagging feeling within,she felt like something bad will happen!

So everyday she checked on Lian Shui and Lu Bin and everything is fine!

She was little at lost!her intuition was never been wrong!although she is happy that she is wrong but the feeling stayed!.

Liang Shui's vacation every two months finally came!

When he saw the clothes her sister buy for him he smile and thank her sincerely

"I am your big sister!what is there to thank me?Big sister cooked a lot today!and i can send you a lot of snacks so when you come back to train you will have a lot!"

She said while looking intently at Liang  Shui,although there is no much changes but his sharpness is now obvious!

They ate and celebrate again but this time Lu Bin and his wife didnt come,

Ofcourse because Lu Bin hasnt return yet and his wife is shy coming there alone!.

That night the siblings didnt sleep and stayed all night talking and laughing

"Shui is your training is much more harder?'

Liang Shui shook his head while smiling

"I actually enjoying my training!big sister i have a feeling that i can finally protect you and the rest!"

Liang Xuiying laugh happily

"Then Big sister is really proud of our Shui!i am sure if mom and dad are here they where really proud as well!"

Liang Shui smile more brightly

"But they will be more proud of my sister!"

Chen Zhangwen was outside Liang Shui's room so he can hear averything,

There was a flash of warmth in his eyes,really the siblings can make everywhere warm!.