Chapter 12:forest

Lu Bin tsk and Liang Xuiying roll her eyes and coax the two buns to sleep,

"Sir i can be the night watch!rest for a while,you need that!"

Lu Bin just side way glance her and answer

"Night watch in the building and in outskirt is completely different!"

Liang Xuiying agree

"You are certainly right!but i will never put the two children in danger!you should know that right?"

Lu Bin stare at her and finally sigh

"Okay!but if you hear and feel anything that you feel is off wake me up okay?i will be sleeping here in the living room!"

She nodded and go up at the attic and open the window to climb in the roof!

Lu Bin said that maybe the zombies can smell living humans or sense them but she is not worried considering that there is a lot of trees around them!

Stars and moon is always her safe haven!she look around while standing at the roof!that was the only thing she never afraid off!height!as long as she can see the nightsky better she wouldnt mind climbing a high places!

Lu Bin only slept for few hours and want to changed place with her,she decline urging him to sleep more because she can sleep at the car unlkke him but he insist so she suggest that they can be the vigil both.

"So sir Lu Bin,how old are you?"

Lu Bin look around and while answering her

"Kid i am already 35!almost like your father!"

"Wow!not a bit like!i thought at most you will be 30!how many children?"

"You are gossiper you know?"

Liang Xuiying just laugh and wait for his answer

"I am actually lucky unlike others!my wife is already safe in the base!we still dont have a kid and thinking about it?i am really glad about it!offspring at this time is not a bright idea!and you?your parents?"

Liang Xuiying sigh and start telling the story i Liang siblings,

Lu Bin nod his head

"Its good that your brother has you!and its good that you didnt give up!"

Liang Xuiying laugh thinking that she is actually here is entirely because of Liang Shui!and so she existed in there because of him!so how can she give up?

When it was already almost dawn Lu Bin suggest something

"Why not i teach you close combat self defense?"

Liang Xuiying eyes widen and excitedly agree.

But before the sunrise a misserable shriek was heard in the outskirt!

"Waaaahhhhhh!i dont want to learn anymore!please!huhu it hurts a lot!huhu i am afraid of pain the most!"

She begged while crying and running around!

"Stupid girl stop screaming or we will be find out!"

Lu Bin warn

"I thought you said that they can smell or sense the living!why now they can also hear!?are they evolving?!"

She whine!Lu Bin shake his head

"Fine!but stop creaching so loud okay?you will wake up the children!"

She purse her lips and nod,but the tears is still hanging in her eye lashes,she really is afraid of pain!

And it was not only painful!it was really too painful!

But she has to work hard so she can protect the two well!

After was hit and fall for the nth time Lu Bin finally let her go!

She looked at him with gritted teeth!

Her arms and legs felt like it will fell off!

Lu Bin tought her how to defend when someone is attacking her!but the premises wont be only for living humans but also for those walking deads!