Chapter 13:yes master!

"Sister what is wrong?"

Chen Mengmeng ask Liang Xuiying while they are eating breakfast.

"Nothing!your elder sister learn some defense combat today!i fell like i grew stronger!"

She said while smiling brightly!

"Really?elder sister let me train too!"

Liang Shui begged but Liang Xiuying shook her head

"You cant still!but when we arrive at the base i can teach you okay?we cant let you get tired while on the road!we dont know when will be the zombies will attack again so when that time comes while elder sister is fighting them you can run and hide somewhere with little Mengmeng right?"

Liang Shui didnt really understand but whatever elder sister said is right!

They leavve the place after eating breakfast

"Master can we go to a place with mall or small market?i mean we need some foods and necessities right?"

Lu Bin's mouth twitch,

"Do you know that it is the end of the world right?why do i have a feeling that you still wanted to shop?"

Liang Xuiying smile guiltily

"The milk is already finished!clothes are all dirty!the wet towels are gone!they needed to eat something else except for cookies!"

Lu Bin sigh

"Fine!but when we reach there you better take all the things you need!i dont know when we will have a chance again after this!"

Liang Xuiying smile

"Thank you master!"

Lu Bin's mouth twitch.

"Stop calling me master!"

"Yes master!"

Lu Bin sigh and give up!

They come in a small town near the city.

The town looks haunted,Liang Xuiying's legs shook

"M-m-master c-can we find a-a-another place i-instead?"

Lu Bin almost didnt contain his guffaw seeing how white as paper her face is

"Pfft!do you still actually believe in ghost in your age?"

The two buns got scared as well when they heard ghost!Liang Xuiying saw it and glare at Lu Bin while reassuring the two

"Master is joking!there is no ghost in here!dont be afraid okay?elder sister and master are here to prktect you two!"

Lu Bin felt guilty when he saw how he scared the two child so he comfort them also

"Yes!elder sister is right!it was just a joke!there is no ghost!no ghost!"

The two buns finally calmed down and only then they got out from the car.

Liang Xuiying's face is getting paler again!

The whole town looks abandon and desolate!she felt chills all over her body!she never saw a haunted mansion what more a haunted town?

"You okay?"

Ask Lu Bin with a small voice.

She tighten her hold in the two buns and nod

"Y-y-yes!everything is under c-c-control!"

Lu Bin almost laugh aloud again but cover his mouth,she was obviously in the verge of passing out but insist that she is fine to not to worry the two children!what a admiring girl!.

They saw a small store but it was already ruin!it was obviously already ransacked!

But they still needed to check maybe ot was not totally empty?

"First you wait outside while i am checking inside!keep your vigilant high!"

Liang Xuiying nod and hold the gun tighter,she decided to keep the two buns inside the car first while waiting for Lu Bin.

Her heart tighten when she heard a noises inside the store.

She keeps on looking anywhere checking the sorroundings but she cant help herself on looking at the store entrance.

When she heard a zombie noises near them her body froze again!

Her eyes wetted again but this time she didnt let her tears fall!

There was a lot of inner cheer before she can move again!

While fighting the zombies she wonder when she will ever be used to their presence!