Chapter 73:

Liang Shui shook his head,

"I am thankful that she still think about me even though she is already dead!but i am more glad that she actually managed to call you!whatever happen you are my big sister as well!"

Liang Xuiying cried and hug him tight.

When he left Liang Xuiying ask Chen Zhangwei also

"Are you angry or disappointed?after all its not me who you really like!"

Chen Zhangwei chuckle

"It was you who i always liked!from the beginning i only noticed you!but i am greatful to her as well!she was the one who bring you to us!"

Liang Xuiying is finally relief!then she hug him while explaining

"Liang Shui's blood is powerfull!a single drop can save almost a whole nation!i will explain later how to make the antidote!Liang Xuiying told me how to make step by step so no need to worry!"

Chen Zhangwei chuckle and hug her again,he dont know why but he felt that she is still hiding something but what could it be?

Anyway he has a lifetime to know right?

Early in the morning Liang Xuiying go to the laboratory,but she didnt talk to the normal scientist but instead to the prisoner mad scientist!

She stayed there for 3 hours and left happily.

Chen Zhangwei heard about it and ask why go to them

"We like it or not those scientist are more intelligent than those who we have in our laboratory!and i want to maximize the use of Liang Shui's blood!"

Chen Zhangwei nod in understanding,she was right!they like it or not those mad scientist are the real genius on this aspect!

Liang Xuiying was not afraid that they wont do what she said because all of them has already learn their lessons!

The torture physically and mentally are enough to make them shiver on the face of Liang Xuiying!

They didnt want to be a laboratory rat and be examine and become her test subjects!

She was more cruel than them!100 times crueler than them!

After a week of coming back and forth,the laboratory is finally ready!

But Liang Xuiying delayed it for a day!

She and Chen Zhangwei go out and date!

Just like before she fell asleep for six years!

While walking hand in hand Chen Zhangwei ask

"In your world what is it like?"

Liang Xuiying think for a while and explain

"It is just the same!i think its a parallel of this world!except for the date i guess?but everything is just same!"

Chen Zhangwei nod and ask again

"What were you like?"

"Um?i am the most coward!i cant sleep alone!my mother has to put me in sleep first!i am afraid of the dark!height!any insects!any animals!any suspicious person!horror movies!creepy houses and all!name it!"

Chen Zhangwei didnt know to laugh or cry

"So when you suck in here you were very afraid i am sure!"

She nod

"That is why i tried to contact Liang Xuiying for a million times!but the crazy woman hid from me!"

Then she stop look at him and smile

"But i am glad that i was bought here!i learn to be brave,responsible and to love someone more than loving myself!"

She tiptoe and hug him

"Thank you Zhangwei!for liking this coward,crybaby and good for nothing miss!"

Chen Zhangwei raise his eyebrow and answer

"I love you whatever you are!but for me you are the bravest,strong and most usefull miss!"

Then he bow down and kiss her lips gently!

That night Liang Xuiying didnt rest at all!

Chen Zhangwei felt extra more reluctant to part with her,but she has an important thing to do and so is he!

Its time to bring back the piece in the world!.

But after this,he will regret!regret that he allow her!

He begged,cried for a long time but,

Liang Xuiying is dead!